Enrollment Numbers

I took a rough draft.

Just me, my pad n pencil.

Bear in mind I'm in quarantine and suffering from a slight case of too much cough medication. 

But here goes.

Class 1A   50 schools

Class 1A will stretch from Gleason being the smallest at 122 and Houston County being the largest at 371.

Class 2A   50 schools

Class 2A will consist of Manassas High as the smallest at 374 and Sheffield as the largest at 540.

Class 3A   50 schools

Class 3A will have Cascade & Trezevant as the smallest at 541 each and Unicoi Co as the largest at 726.

Class 4A   50 schools

Class 4A begins with Bolton as the smallest at 732 and up to White Co the largest at 1,113.

Class 5A   50 schools

Class 5A  begins with a new name James Lawson formerly Hillwood as the smallest at 1,121 up to Oak Ridge the largest at 1549.

That means anything above that mark ^ is 6A.

Class 6A   49 schools 

Clarksville High at 1555 up to Collierville at 2827.

Of course all this means nothing if those enrollment numbers change.

And I counted the football playing schools correctly that will figure in as the total number. (299)

All in fun.

Enjoy.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I took a rough draft.

Just me, my pad n pencil.

Bear in mind I'm in quarantine and suffering from a slight case of too much cough medication. 

But here goes.

Class 1A   50 schools

Class 1A will stretch from Gleason being the smallest at 122 and Houston County being the largest at 371.

Class 2A   50 schools

Class 2A will consist of Manassas High as the smallest at 374 and Sheffield as the largest at 540.

Class 3A   50 schools

Class 3A will have Cascade & Trezevant as the smallest at 541 each and Unicoi Co as the largest at 726.

Class 4A   50 schools

Class 4A begins with Bolton as the smallest at 732 and up to White Co the largest at 1,113.

Class 5A   50 schools

Class 5A  begins with a new name James Lawson formerly Hillwood as the smallest at 1,121 up to Oak Ridge the largest at 1549.

That means anything above that mark ^ is 6A.

Class 6A   49 schools 

Clarksville High at 1555 up to Collierville at 2827.

Of course all this means nothing if those enrollment numbers change.

And I counted the football playing schools correctly that will figure in as the total number. (299)

All in fun.

Enjoy.

Looks like 2A will have to deal with the Eagleton team.That one will be a scary team SOON!