Heavyweight Needed for Deep South Duals

Biffmar4

Deep South Duals in Hoover, Alabama on Friday July 29 and Saturday July 30.  

Current team listed below, still need a heavyweight, contact me at 615-627-8708

106 Tanner Tran (1)
113 Uhorchuk(2)
120 Uhorchuk(1)
126 Uhorchuk(1)
132 Easton Lipsey (2)
138 Ethan Lipsey (2)
145 Dalen Kimble (1)
152 Riley Fort (2)
160 Tell Magness (3)
170 Logan Heckert(1)
182 Jake Stacey (3)
195 Kendrick Curtis (1)
220 Noah Todd (2)
HWT

14 hours ago, cbg said:

I have noticed the the lineup is pretty good!  Why are these kids not making the trip to Fargo for the USA Wrestling Freestyle/Greco Roman Nationals

Good question, but I suspect the price difference in a trip to North Dakota v. North Alabama has got to be at least $1,000. 

Great sign for TN wrestling though with so many guys competing in off season tournaments this spring and summer.

Team name is Mid Tn Maulers. We took a solid team to national duals in va beach too. I would say half of this team or more is wrestling in Fargo. These kids are just putting in the work and wrestling every chance they can get. Most wrestled cadet and junior national duals too. 

Half of these kids have been going to wilson central fight nights all summer and the other half have been going to camps and competing across the country. These guys are so committed to this sport and it’s an honor just to sit and the corner and watch them do their thing. 

Edited by Biffmar4

13 hours ago, Biffmar4 said:

Half of these kids have been going to wilson central fight nights all summer and the other half have been going to camps and competing across the country. These guys are so committed to this sport and it’s an honor just to sit and the corner and watch them do their thing. 

I knew a few of them went with mine to the Chattanooga camp.

19 hours ago, Biffmar4 said:

Thanks for doing it Biff. 

• Like 1

On 6/30/2022 at 6:01 AM, cowcatcher said:

Good question, but I suspect the price difference in a trip to North Dakota v. North Alabama has got to be at least $1,000. 

Great sign for TN wrestling though with so many guys competing in off season tournaments this spring and summer.

Cost of Fargo is or should not be a question. Kids can get a sponsor from from the State and get out and get their entire trip paid for by companies but the kid has to be willing to get out and knock on doors.

I know several kids in the past that have done this and the trip did not cost them a penny out of pocket.