West TN Top Football Programs Historically

5 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Milan is the only team in the state that is undefeated against Maryville. 1-0 all-time. Unless you count teams that have never played them. :)

When it comes to Maryville, you take what you got and you all  GOT IT.

Edited by noonesfool
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

What are you expecting out of the Bulldogs this season? Who's going to win the " Dog and Pony show this time? What's you're impression so far for y'alls new coach. Pretty young guy. 

I believe the team will be much improved this season. Problem is that it may not show in the overall record. We are breaking in a new qb. He was the back up last year and just won the state championship for high jump in track and field. Was also on the state runner up bball team so he is obviously a great athlete. Lots of young guys got playing time because of all the injuries last year so that will help. Schedule is absolutely brutal with Peabody, South Gibson, Haywood, Lexington, Hardin Co, and the Stanks. So that’s why I say wins and losses may not be improved. The coach is as fine a human being as you can fine. Great young Christian man. He had several years of experience as a college assistant so he will be fine. I look forward to having him in Milan for many years to come.