Pre season 2A favorites

horse

2 hours ago, GBO52 said:

If TC doesn't win against Whites Creek I'd bet TC doesn't win a game.... You would have to be pretty bad to take an L to them, I don't think you will have an issue. Still don't know enough about Harpeth but I am willing to bet the only team they are better than is Whites Creek in our region. 

This is the fallout of the choices of the program and the actions of 1 coach.

There has been no middle school feeder program without E and S.  Funny enough, the coach who assaulted the player just got rehired at TC into his old job, so I'd expect in 2-3 years business will pick back up for MS.

But yea, you are going into the darkness for 2-3 years in HS.   

2 hours ago, blazer1set said:

Will these be the key 2A matchups during the season that are going to see where everyone stacks up come playoff time?

Tyner            Oct 14 vs Meigs
Trousdale   Oct 28 vs Watertown
Meigs           Oct 14 vs Tyner, Oct 28 vs Marion
Watertown Oct 28 vs Trousdale
Marion         Sep 2 vs Tyner, Oct 28 vs Meigs
Hampton     Sep 30 vs South Greene

We will be young this year with a lot of talent. If we can win our first two games on the season we should have a pretty good year. Our hardest games will probably be Tyner at Tyner and Marion at Meigs before the playoffs.

2 hours ago, blazer1set said:

Will these be the key 2A matchups during the season that are going to see where everyone stacks up come playoff time?

Tyner            Oct 14 vs Meigs
Trousdale   Oct 28 vs Watertown
Meigs           Oct 14 vs Tyner, Oct 28 vs Marion
Watertown Oct 28 vs Trousdale
Marion         Sep 2 vs Tyner, Oct 28 vs Meigs
Hampton     Sep 30 vs South Greene

No love for region 2 I see, not even Monterey?  They have everybody returning

2 hours ago, ChineseFlu said:

No love for region 2 I see, not even Monterey?  They have everybody returning

Lost some very key players but do return a good chunk of the team, Should field a good team, Never know about York ,they could be much improved and Oneida is gonna be Oneida, never count them out.

On 7/15/2022 at 7:27 PM, ghostofthepast2021 said:

He won't do anything.

Ad and Alt, and raise his kid for a while.

Brim will be DOS.

It was decided 8 years ago. 

You know too much.  I'd be willing to bet that you and I have hung out a time or two!!!!  Actually I know we have.  Your secret is safe with me, but I can't assure you that my feisty daughter, Beth, won't let the cat out of the bag!!!! 

6 hours ago, ghostofthepast2021 said:

This is the fallout of the choices of the program and the actions of 1 coach.

There has been no middle school feeder program without E and S.  Funny enough, the coach who assaulted the player just got rehired at TC into his old job, so I'd expect in 2-3 years business will pick back up for MS.

But yea, you are going into the darkness for 2-3 years in HS.   

Thankfully, the middle school had a good baseball coach this past year or they wouldn't have been good at anything. 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, OuijaBoard said:

Thankfully, the middle school had a good baseball coach this past year or they wouldn't have been good at anything. 

Definitely not what I heard. I heard the middle school was more of a political side show.

However… I will say that it looked like every boy in the middle school played on the team! The dugout was absolutely full when I watched them!

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Definitely not what I heard. I heard the middle school was more of a political side show.

However… I will say that it looked like every boy in the middle school played on the team! The dugout was absolutely full when I watched them!

I haven't heard that... Baseball is the bottom of the barrel in TC, so I was shocked when they were so successful. 

On 7/12/2022 at 8:46 AM, MustangGuru said:

I think we can all agree we hope Coach Simpson gets a new head coaching gig far away, so that we dont have Simpson at the reigns of QB at Westview in a few years! HAHA

No!  Say it isn't so.  The UTM Head Football coach would be interfering and trying to exert influence at his son's high school?

That high school coach should tell Simpson to keep himself off the practice field and to not get in his way or his boy will ride the bench.