2022 AA Volleyball

Rockstar89

Practice has started...play days are happening...the season is around a month from starting...who are the teams to beat this year??? Final four from last year: East Hamilton, Dyer County, Hume Fogg, Anderson County....Does Hume Fogg have enough to repeat or is there someone else on the rise?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Creek Wood has torched both opponents this year to start 2-0 and Fairview has started the season 2-0 for the first time in years. Could make District 12 awfully interesting if both of those teams are playing well all season. I think this could be one where if they are, someone from D12 gets out of Region. My early guess is potentially Creek Wood. We'll see...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Rockstar89 said:

Anybody got any AA results? You would think that TSSAA would have their website updated to reflect championship week. Heck, even this website doesn't district scores listed for 3/4 of the teams. You'd think that would be a given. 

There are still 1st year high school volleyball programs coming into existence in Tennessee. It's a relatively new organized sport.

It takes interested fans to help out sites like Coach T. to stay current regarding scores.

6 hours ago, Americal198 said:

There are still 1st year high school volleyball programs coming into existence in Tennessee. It's a relatively new organized sport.

It takes interested fans to help out sites like Coach T. to stay current regarding scores.

I understand your sentiment, but There are plenty of teams and interested fans. We have had spirited conversation in past years. Just kinda dead this year. I still can’t believe the TSSAA website is not completely updated with tournament info.