22 Kodiak Cannedy - Little Rock - Greeneville

22 Garrett Foreman – Little Rock- PFHS

22 Nick Corday – Michigan State – Baylor

22 Gervacio Gonzalez - Navy - CBHS

22 Keyveon Roller – UVA - Lakeway Christian 

22 Brayden Ivy – West Virginia -  Lakeway Christian 

22 Garrison Dendy - Wyoming -  Baylor 

22 David Harper - Wyoming - Baylor

as of right now with Chittum reclassified as Class of 22, TN now has 12 D1 Signees.  The class of 21 was our largest D1 class ever with 14.  My guess is by the time fall gets here we will have 15 or 16 kids on D1rosters from this class

Edited by durdon

1 hour ago, oceansize42 said:

Will Cody grey shirt or actually commit and sign the LOI for Iowa? Anyone know?

The national wrestling news media is saying that Cody will more than likely Grey Shirt.  He will live in Iowa City and begin working out with the Hawkeye Wrestling Club and Head Coach Daniel Dennis.  If something happens to starter Max Murin I could see where Tom Brands may want to pull the Grey Shirt and insert Cody into the lineup depending on how he is doing in open tournaments.  

1 hour ago, cbg said:

The national wrestling news media is saying that Cody will more than likely Grey Shirt.  He will live in Iowa City and begin working out with the Hawkeye Wrestling Club and Head Coach Daniel Dennis.  If something happens to starter Max Murin I could see where Tom Brands may want to pull the Grey Shirt and insert Cody into the lineup depending on how he is doing in open tournaments.  

Thats a big if...id suspect they will want him to hold that grey shirt all season to really get him ready for when he does start. 

Cody has the potential to be the next 4x ncaa champ. If it were me i'd want to make 100% sure he was ready.