RuCo Scrimmage Schedule

CougarDadx2

CJ at DNJ posted today

Blackman

Friday, July 29 vs. BGA, 6 p.m.

Tuesday, Aug. 2 vs. Lebanon, 6:30 p.m.

Friday, Aug. 5 vs. Hendersonville, 6 p.m.

Saturday, Aug. 13 in Chattanooga Jamboree, TBA

Eagleville

Thursday, Aug. 4 vs. Cascade, 6 p.m.

Friday, Aug. 12 at Community, 6 p.m.

La Vergne

Friday, July 29 vs. Coffee County, 5 p.m.

Tuesday, Aug. 2 at CPA, 6 p.m.

Thursday, Aug. 11 at Green Hill, 6 p.m.

MTCS

Friday, July 29 vs. East Hickman/Community, 6 p.m.

Friday, Aug. 5 vs. Huntland/Grundy Co., 6 p.m.

Oakland

Friday, July 29 vs. Cane Ridge, 5:30

Friday, Aug. 5 at McCallie, 5 p.m. CT

Thursday, Aug. 11 vs. Independence, 6 p.m.

Riverdale

Friday, July 29 vs. Summit, 5:30 p.m.

Friday, Aug. 5 at Gallatin, 5:30 p.m.

Friday, Aug. 12 vs. Centennial, 5:30 p.m.

Rockvale

Friday, July 29 at Shelbyville, 6 p.m.

Friday, Aug. 5 vs. Wilson Central, 6 p.m.

Friday, Aug. 12 at Forrest Jamboree, TBA

Siegel

Friday, July 29 at Brentwood, 5:30 p.m.

Friday, Aug. 5 vs. Franklin Co., 5:30 p.m.

Thursday, Aug. 11 at Cookeville, 7 p.m.

Smyrna

Friday, July 29 at Franklin, 6 p.m.

Friday, Aug. 5 at Beech, 6 p.m.

Friday, Aug. 12 vs. MBA (may move to MBA if field isn’t ready), 6 p.m.

Stewarts Creek

Friday, July 29 at Pope Prep, 6 p.m.

Friday, Aug. 5 at Summit, TBA

Friday, Aug. 12 at Nolensville, TBA

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blaze45 said:

Looking fwd to watching Blackman this year... its gonna be a great season! I assume other than Baylor/Red Bank @ Jamboree in Chattanooga all other scrimmages are at home. 

I’m ready to see who will stand out on both sides of the ball for Blackman, diva egos need to go out the window this team defense plays a B+ or A- level they can make a run 

1 hour ago, arshad221 said:

I’m ready to see who will stand out on both sides of the ball for Blackman, diva egos need to go out the window this team defense plays a B+ or A- level they can make a run 

Here is what I am certain of, Tygard is a real sharp cookie. He has enough finesse to build up players , while still keeping them grounded and humble. Kids are going to read the papers, look on Coach T  listen to family members tell them how great they are, but I would bet money that Coach has that in check. I also would bet he is sharp enough to know that he proved the offense can be run effectively in this division and on just about anybody. He has seen all the film he needed to see to know the kryptonite was our defensive side of the ball. I am sure he has invested heavily and plentiful to make big improvements on that side of the ball. It is also important to remember that they were all very young and under developed and without any real experience Playing a senior heavy competition in this region. I am very optimistic where the team is heading. I watched a couple seasons of little to no discipline or respect on the sidelines. Tygard will not have that ,,,,,put that in the bank. Looking forward to a really good season with some real high expectations.  Go Blaze!

Edited by Blaze45

1 hour ago, Blaze45 said:

Here is what I am certain of, Tygard is a real sharp cookie. He has enough finesse to build up players , while still keeping them grounded and humble. Kids are going to read the papers, look on Coach T  listen to family members tell them how great they are, but I would bet money that Coach has that in check. I also would bet he is sharp enough to know that he proved the offense can be run effectively in this division and on just about anybody. He has seen all the film he needed to see to know the kryptonite was our defensive side of the ball. I am sure he has invested heavily and plentiful to make big improvements on that side of the ball. It is also important to remember that they were all very young and under developed and without any real experience Playing a senior heavy competition in this region. I am very optimistic where the team is heading. I watched a couple seasons of little to no discipline or respect on the sidelines. Tygard will not have that ,,,,,put that in the bank. Looking forward to a really good season with some real high expectations.  Go Blaze!

My son is a youngin on the team, everybody just has to buy in. I’m not worried about the offense, maybe the run game a little but everything else I don’t see nobody slowing them down. Defense has to have dogs this season. William and Terrence will do good on the defensive front need that interior right. Secondary will do better also but linebackers have to smack everything 

32 minutes ago, arshad221 said:

My son is a youngin on the team, everybody just has to buy in. I’m not worried about the offense, maybe the run game a little but everything else I don’t see nobody slowing them down. Defense has to have dogs this season. William and Terrence will do good on the defensive front need that interior right. Secondary will do better also but linebackers have to smack everything 

I would love to say Hi... I've been going to these games for the last 15-16 years now,,,, only missed a handful of games. 

• Upvote 1