Enrollment #'s

7 hours ago, Trollin said:

We would have dropped with out the flood but the flood definitely cause ppl to move 

Gotcha. Thanks for the response. Curious, why are you so sure they will drop to 2A? Did something happen? Did a large factory close or move? Genuine question. Just curious what is causing the lack of enrollment. 

7 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

Gotcha. Thanks for the response. Curious, why are you so sure they will drop to 2A? Did something happen? Did a large factory close or move? Genuine question. Just curious what is causing the lack of enrollment. 

Reread the comment you just quoted of trollin.  People lost their houses in the flood and moved 

48 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

What? I must confess I am little confused. The original statement said " we would have dropped without the flood ". I was curious why. 

He meant that flood or not, the enrollment was most likely back within the 2A range...the flood just dropped their enrollment even more.

On 8/2/2022 at 8:57 PM, WarEagleCartman said:

Last I heard Charlie was hired as a scouting coordinator at UT. Man that offense was fun to watch at CAK

Having broadcast every single down of football that the man who passed up Mr High in the record books (Kyle Akin of TCA), the offense that I saw for four years, and the all out wars with Peabody were rather exceptional as well. One year, the state championship game was played in the second round in Jackson.

Edited by ReitzFan