Blackman vs Hendersonville

arshad221

Blackman run game looked better tonight, still a few hiccups here and there but things will eventually balance out the more physical they get. I feel like Hendersonville playing rough got them hyped up a little so they turnt up on the dline.  Timing on passes will continue to get better also, wish the bombs come off the run.

hendersonville lost a lot from last season, I don’t see them winning many games this year so they will pull a lot of dirty tactics during the game. Qb is nice, knows how to run the offense. Some foul language towards players  and dirty hits was coming from Hville and they trashed Blackman bathroom. Good luck to both teams it’s going to be a long season 

Edited by arshad221

18 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

@mondo44 curious to see how you reply here lol

45 minutes ago, arshad221 said:

Blackman run game looked better tonight, still a few hiccups here and there but things will eventually balance out the more physical they get. I feel like Hendersonville playing rough got them hyped up a little so they turnt up on the dline.  Timing on passes will continue to get better also, wish the bombs come off the run.

hendersonville lost a lot from last season, I don’t see them winning many games this year so they will pull a lot of dirty tactics during the game. Qb is nice, knows how to run the offense. Some foul language towards players  and dirty hits was coming from Hville and they trashed Blackman bathroom. Good luck to both teams it’s going to be a long season 

Dirty hits? Foul language? That’s BS and you know it is. How many unsportsmanlike penalties did u get? Our QB got laid out 3 or 4 times after throwing a pass when the rules said you touched them down in the pocket. I respect your program, I don’t respect you for your comments.  Ankle high grass around the field, the worst mens room I have ever been in.  Blackman has a very good team and they played very well. I see your comments weekly criticizing your players as being scared or nervous.   You did it all last year and you will no doubt continue it.  If you want an example of how to act follow Blaze45.  

3 minutes ago, mondo44 said:

Dirty hits? Foul language? That’s BS and you know it is. How many unsportsmanlike penalties did u get? Our QB got laid out 3 or 4 times after throwing a pass when the rules said you touched them down in the pocket. I respect your program, I don’t respect you for your comments.  Ankle high grass around the field, the worst mens room I have ever been in.  Blackman has a very good team and they played very well. I see your comments weekly criticizing your players as being scared or nervous.   You did it all last year and you will no doubt continue it.  If you want an example of how to act follow Blaze45.  

He’s honestly incompetent. I take his words on here with a single grain of salt.

What was your score of the scrimmage ?

10 minutes ago, mondo44 said:

Bruh y’all players were cheap shotting players throughout the game lol!! 17 was pushing folks after the whistle, Blackman players were responding so of course they were getting flags. Not to mention what word was being thrown out to one of  the Blackman players. And I’m going to continue to criticize them because I know they can be better. 

Edited by arshad221

28-7 Blackman, they are really good especially on offense. When have a D1 TE and 3 D1 WR it is hard to stop.  Couple that with 2 good QB’s .  Our inexperience on defense showed up tonight.  We match up better with a physical smash mouth team like MJ.  We have a long way to go but I have confidence in our coaching staff.  Beasley has won 3 straight region titles so he knows what he is doing.

1 minute ago, mondo44 said:

28-7 Blackman, they are really good especially on offense. When have a D1 TE and 3 D1 WR it is hard to stop.  Couple that with 2 good QB’s .  Our inexperience on defense showed up tonight.  We match up better with a physical smash mouth team like MJ.  We have a long way to go but I have confidence in our coaching staff.  Beasley has won 3 straight region titles so he knows what he is doing.

Justin Brown didn’t play due to his commitment to miss st today  and Jacob Page didn’t even play. Y’all still were playing dirty idc what you say, hendersonville is a lot smaller than past teams I can tell they lost a lot and some probably went to liberty creek. But like I said good luck it’s going to be a long season.  

Just now, arshad221 said:

You’re the same guy that went Mia after your team got smoked last season but I’m incompetent? Lol!!

I’ve been here the whole time? Sorry I was supposed to stick around and root for my 2nd fav team…. Lol I could care less about my image on this site but you’re making me want to pull out the NUMBER ONE trolling cape and wear it way ahead of time. I thought I would at least make it until the first few games of the season being my “censored” self. You’re a fool,    Blackman has been irrelevant since MJ beat them like a drum in the playoffs ;)