Mt Juliet vs Hunters Lane

arshad221

Mt Juliet faces a tough tough opponent in Hunters Lane for their 2nd game, who has won a total of 8 games in 4 years, hopefully Hunters Lane is headed in the right direction to get over the hump this season. 

Mt Juliet had some fans saying they were ranked number 1 a year ago with a few d1 pieces coming back for this season they should be a team that can make a run for the state title game. 

Edited by arshad221

12 hours ago, arshad221 said:

Mt Juliet faces a tough tough opponent in Hunters Lane for their 2nd game, who has won a total of 8 games in 4 years, hopefully Hunters Lane is headed in the right direction to get over the hump this season. 

Mt Juliet had some fans saying they were ranked number 1 a year ago with a few d1 pieces coming back for this season they should be a team that can make a run for the state title game. 

When was Mt. Juliet ranked #1?  Life under my rock must have been tooooo comfortable.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, arshad221 said:

MJ has tooooo much beef up front.

10 minutes ago, PurplePanther said:

Not upset and know that definitely wasn’t you who put that out.  You guys have some studs but the #1 threw me for a loop.

All speculation at this point, I’ve been let down quite a bit here in recent seasons. This will be the most pieces to the puzzle this team will probably ever have. If they can’t capitalize, it’ll be a shame. Coach TP is good at what he does, but has put some questionable people in major roles over there at MJ. Hopefully they get it done.