6A Bold Prediction

Bump11

I agree.  Wade's were great.  I don't see Summit winning a playoff game this year.  Ravenwood has a chance to go deep in the playoffs.  Shelby Co has some studs.  I wouldn't count out Sumner Co either.  I don't think the West side is as strong as the East so I think this is the year a surprise candidate could arise and make the Clinic Bowl.  

14 hours ago, Bump11 said:

Sure, that way i can eat my crow if i’m dead wrong lol. And you’re right as far as the 2. Strong recent history, and both bringing back a ton of talent. 

1. Ravenwood

2. Summit

And i think Centennial surprises a lot of people. I don’t think they will have the fire power to compete with the top dawgs, but they’re going to be good. 

Lol did you even keep up with any scrimmages prior to this post…. Summit looks like the ugly stepchild compared to last years team.

Yes, Summit lost the twins and Pierce…but Austin Harvey has done nothing but learn from Destin the past few years. Yes there will be hiccups..im not saying they are gonna go undefeated and be world beaters…but by seasons end they will be a completely different team than the one y’all are dogging on right now. i promise you that. Oakland isn’t going to be as good as previous years, and Williamson Co. as a whole will be strong. They will be battle tested, same with Ravenwood. And while i think there’s a gap between RW and Summit, by year end i fully believe the Spartans will be contenders. 

1 hour ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Lol did you even keep up with any scrimmages prior to this post…. Summit looks like the ugly stepchild compared to last years team.

Scrimmages are practice. And with Summit replacing their 3 best players id expect scrimmages to show that. That’s what they’re for..to work out the kinks and get ready for the season. And they will be ready. 

2 hours ago, 13sports said:

I agree.  Wade's were great.  I don't see Summit winning a playoff game this year.  Ravenwood has a chance to go deep in the playoffs.  Shelby Co has some studs.  I wouldn't count out Sumner Co either.  I don't think the West side is as strong as the East so I think this is the year a surprise candidate could arise and make the Clinic Bowl.  

as a Beech alum i would love for someone from Sumner to make a run, but i don’t see it right now. Beech is in a similar spot as Summit, lost their starting QB and 2 D1 WR, from a much less talented team. Hville is going to take a decent step back this year, and Gallatin isn’t ready to compete for a title

2 hours ago, Bump11 said:

Yes, Summit lost the twins and Pierce…but Austin Harvey has done nothing but learn from Destin the past few years. Yes there will be hiccups..im not saying they are gonna go undefeated and be world beaters…but by seasons end they will be a completely different team than the one y’all are dogging on right now. i promise you that. Oakland isn’t going to be as good as previous years, and Williamson Co. as a whole will be strong. They will be battle tested, same with Ravenwood. And while i think there’s a gap between RW and Summit, by year end i fully believe the Spartans will be contenders. 

We will find out more on Sept 9 when it will be Oakland @ Ravenwood.   Book it.   Go Patriots!!