6A Bold Prediction

Bump11

1 hour ago, MrFootball71 said:

Gallatin will beat Mount Juliet by 3 TD’s.  Mount Juliet has been been a major disappointment in their scrimmages. Way overrated. I think Gallatin goes 10-0 in the regular season and goes to the semis

That’s a stretch, predicting a tight one, turnovers prove the winner. Another terrible trolling  effort. Learn from the best youngin.

Gallatin hasn’t beaten Beech since 2011, so until they do I’ll stick with Beech winning the region. I expect Gallatin to finish around .500 and 3rd/4th in the region with a first round exit. A lot of talent, but haven’t been able to put it together.

Hendersonville will be down from last year, but will still be good. Finishing second in the region.

Beech lost a lot of weapons, but line play will be better as will the defense. I expect QB play to be more consistent and the run game will be back to what we expect out of Beech.

17 minutes ago, eers said:

Gallatin hasn’t beaten Beech since 2011, so until they do I’ll stick with Beech winning the region. I expect Gallatin to finish around .500 and 3rd/4th in the region with a first round exit. A lot of talent, but haven’t been able to put it together.

Hendersonville will be down from last year, but will still be good. Finishing second in the region.

Beech lost a lot of weapons, but line play will be better as will the defense. I expect QB play to be more consistent and the run game will be back to what we expect out of Beech.

Beech loses a lot of weapons… follows that by saying line play will be better, QB play will be better, the defense will be better and the run game will improve or are you saying it’ll regress back to normal?.. following up a season where y’all rushed 2400 yards seems hard to reach.  Either way you seem pretty confident. Which is fine given the tradition there at Beech. I’ll give you props for the bold predictions. I have Gtown winning 7-8

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

15 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Beech loses a lot of weapons… follows that by saying line play will be better, QB play will be better, the defense will be better and the run game will improve or are you saying it’ll regress back to normal?..  Either way you seem pretty confident. Which is fine given the tradition there at Beech. I’ll give you props for the bold predictions. I have Gtown winning 7-8

I think it will be much more “normal”. The weapons everyone seems to be talking about are WR, TE and QB. Tough schedule, so the record may not show being better, but I like the way they look and think they will continue to improve as the year goes on. I don’t think they lose a region game.

Gallatin loses at least two in region, MJ, Blackman, Lebanon and/or SC. 

54 minutes ago, eers said:

I think it will be much more “normal”. The weapons everyone seems to be talking about are WR, TE and QB. Tough schedule, so the record may not show being better, but I like the way they look and think they will continue to improve as the year goes on. I don’t think they lose a region game.

Gallatin loses at least two in region, MJ, Blackman, Lebanon and/or SC. 

Never understood why MJ didn’t keep the rivalry going. Hope to see it come back sometime.

12 hours ago, MrFootball71 said:

Gallatin will beat Mount Juliet by 3 TD’s.  Mount Juliet has been been a major disappointment in their scrimmages. Way overrated. I think Gallatin goes 10-0 in the regular season and goes to the semis

Supply bulletin board material much??  

9 hours ago, eers said:

I hope they are better than .500 but time will tell.  

10 minutes ago, eers said:

They certainly have the talent to be better than that. Would love to see another standing room only matchup that has the region riding on the outcome. 

Yeah that was a great atmosphere and game!  Sure made for a fun week.  Well you never know how things will play out.  Gallatin definitely looked much better from the first scrimmage to this past one.  Tomorrow will tell if they have made further progress even though I bet they don’t show much. 

23 hours ago, GWAVE1 said:

Yeah that was a great atmosphere and game!  Sure made for a fun week.  Well you never know how things will play out.  Gallatin definitely looked much better from the first scrimmage to this past one.  Tomorrow will tell if they have made further progress even though I bet they don’t show much. 

Really liked what I saw from the wave at Green Hill in the Spring