Bold prediction

Bump11

6 hours ago, Bump11 said:

Lipscomb not only wins a state title, but finishes the year as the undisputed #1 team in the state of Tennessee. And as a sweetener, ill go as far as saying they end up in the top 10-20 in the country. 

I like the sound of it but am nervous.  have you seen them scrimmage or practice?  what about the first 2 games (milton & thomson)?

3 hours ago, theawesomebro said:

I like the sound of it but am nervous.  have you seen them scrimmage or practice?  what about the first 2 games (milton & thomson)?

My prediction’s are already out so I will stick with them. I thought LA would roll a lot of folks but the PC scrimmage has me questioning that.  It was just a scrimmage, but PC isn’t Thompson. Peter Woods will be the best DL they face this year and if this is Thompson’s 2nd year in a row with a 5 star DE….I would bet the pantry is full.

6 hours ago, PurplePanther said:

My prediction’s are already out so I will stick with them. I thought LA would roll a lot of folks but the PC scrimmage has me questioning that.  It was just a scrimmage, but PC isn’t Thompson. Peter Woods will be the best DL they face this year and if this is Thompson’s 2nd year in a row with a 5 star DE….I would bet the pantry is full.

it’s just a scrimmage. i don’t think it’s too telling. once the season starts i fully believe they will strap in and go to work. Thompson is going to be a big test. Considering they too i think are a top 10-20 team in the country. should be a fun one

• 1 month later...