Science Hill vs Elizabethton

24 minutes ago, EHSTrack06 said:

The amount of people on Facebook trying to defend and justify the hit is crazy

That's definitely an uphill battle. The young man just done something he shouldn't have .Not even talking about the possibility of injuries,it was something that cost his team and a  very illegal play. Pretty simple, he shouldn't have made the hit on a defenseless player looking up for a ball.

2 hours ago, crazzyness said:

Listen, the the targeting doesn't bother me a whole lot, kids still do it sometimes because of bad habits. If it'd been a bang-bang play and he was just a fraction of a second getting there too early, it wouldn't bother me as much. 

But #53 had Russell completely laid out and bleeding on the turf before the punt ever even hit the ground. It's blatantly obvious #53 had one mission on that play, and it was to take Russell out. If you think any differently, you have no business being associated with football in this day and age. 

If Carter has one single ounce of integrity, he'd remove that kid from the team, permanently. If me or you tried doing something like that to somebody, we'd be sitting in a holding cell awaiting arraignment right now. 

No different than when the girl from Newport grammar undercut my daughter and she hit her head on the floor.  It was on purpose.  Tssaa needs to make an example out of 53.

35 minutes ago, Bleachercreature2020 said:

I wonder if Stacy Carter or Keith Turner has even reached out to the Elizabethton administration to check on the player ? And I'm sure there will be no discipline on their side of town for Hensley.

I’m sure daddy has already paid them enough money for them to let him play.

36 minutes ago, Tab said:

He can’t play this week. Then after that he can play unless school hands him a suspension  Elizabethton has a player that can’t play against Greeneville because he was tossed.

Hearing the elizabethton player only has to sit out a half at Greenville