Peabody vs Milan Week 1

10 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Bro what is going on man ? I pull up to do a little spying and the linebackers are doing this crap in Milan  ? What in the monkey Pox is this ? It’s linebackers not  men on football , I get it easily confused for y’all but Difmister and the skinny jeans are gone ! Man this crap up pls we got a game to play ! 

BA11F6DE-9385-47B1-9CEF-FA86E4917A94.gif

Monkey pox. Its time for a Doctor.  A God Doctor!

10 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

In all seriousness I talked to a guy I know that went to the Poohbooty vs SGC scrimmage last night. He was a neutral party not associated with either school. Just wanted to see some good football. He said he was not impressed at all with the Tide. Said they were small, slow and unathletic. Even had ugly cheerleaders. He said if it wasn’t for two long pass plays the game wouldn’t have even been close. Said Peabody could not run the ball effectively. Now I don’t  know if I believe that but it’s what he said.  I know we’re not very good so Peabody should win easily regardless. 

Smoke Screen.  We know when we see one.  Remember I'm a Doctor.  Im very smart.

4 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

I heard 3 weeks. I wish it never happened to begin with. You will not find a bigger Sam fan than me. I hope he breaks every passing record and wins another Gold ball. It couldn't happen to a more deserving kid. He is the only kid I personally know on the team. Love that young man.

Thanks man.  He is a class act. One of the most respectful young men I have ever been around.  A true football player and a great leader and a winner.

3 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

He is a great young man ! Being totally transparent he is cleared to play now but when your papa  one of your coaches ,you do have scholarships to play at next level on the line, non region games don’t matter enough ! If we lose to the Mud Puppies I will shake their stank little paws as will the players and we will move on ! But this line for Trenton is insanely talented and will improve daily ! 

We have beaten MIlan enough lately that a loss to them does not really matter.  Don' get me wrong, I would love to make it 6 in a row.  But h=this year the cards are stacked against us.  Milan probably wants it more and they are defending their turf.