Union City comes to Lake co

mrbigster

2 hours ago, FootballFan22 said:

Should be an interesting matchup. My prediction 28-7, UC wins it. 

UC will not hold LC to 7 points. They may win but LC will put up points. LC also got a preview of the veer Friday night in Murray from the master of the veer Coach Bowling. They should definitely help the Falcons get ready for the tornadoes.

1 hour ago, lakecounty1968 said:

UC will not hold LC to 7 points. They may win but LC will put up points. LC also got a preview of the veer Friday night in Murray from the master of the veer Coach Bowling. They should definitely help the Falcons get ready for the tornadoes.

If UC’s defense can hold 3a Covington’s offense to 0 , i don’t think UC will have a problem holding down the defensive side of things against LC. UC’s offense will be questionable, however. 

5 hours ago, FootballFan22 said:

If UC’s defense can hold 3a Covington’s offense to 0 , i don’t think UC will have a problem holding down the defensive side of things against LC. UC’s offense will be questionable, however. 

Well according to your statement,Union City would Handle Hunt pretty easily I guess.

6 hours ago, FootballFan22 said:

This should be a good game Friday night . You can’t go by how many a’s in front of a school . Personally saw our one A lineman pancake a 7A lineman at the Memphis camp so we know we can play with anyone.

6 hours ago, FootballFan22 said:

Well since UC held Cov to 0 and if,when LC beats UC without Day Day,then I'd think people start putting LC higher up in the talks .

24 minutes ago, truefalconfan said:

I've watched uc. And let me be clear, uc doesn't have the weapons on offense that lc has. Union City does have good defensive players but if our skill players get free they're not fast enough to run them down 

Covington must be slower than LC then because saw many instances where UC athletes were just as fast as chargers speedsters. 

1 hour ago, mrbigster said:

Well since UC held Cov to 0 and if,when LC beats UC without Day Day,then I'd think people start putting LC higher up in the talks .

I will come back after the game Friday night and we will see how confident you are then. LC couldn’t beat UC last year WITH DayDay , so what makes you think they will be able to WITHOUT him? 

19 minutes ago, FootballFan22 said:

I will come back after the game Friday night and we will see how confident you are then. LC couldn’t beat UC last year WITH DayDay , so what makes you think they will be able to WITHOUT him? 

You do realize that game was very close game. 30 to 24 with LC inside the UC 15 in the last minute. LC threw an interception that ended the game. Both teams return alot of players from last year. I still will be very surprised if UC holds LC to 7 points. Please don't tell me you basing on how good UC will be off of a jamboree.