Giles County host Lincoln County!

blockhead

1 hour ago, blockhead said:

Mum's the word on this one huh?  

Lincoln County used to be a power back in 80s 90s til mid 00s then started having mediocre teams then they built Fayetteville city and essentially most of their talent is playing in 1a for their city school. Lincoln County football looks pretty dead unfortunately.  But that's just my opinion 

Edited by RichyRich

Giles still has a few question marks entering the season, but being at home should help.

They notoriously struggle in their first game of the year, but were able to handle a very down LCHS squad last year.

The Falcons will be much improved this year under new HC Eddie Cunningham, but I could see Giles pulling away in the second half.

Excited to broadcast this game on our new local platform, Pulaski Citizen Live. Hard to believe this will be my 12th season of covering Bobcat footbaw.

On 8/14/2022 at 11:26 PM, RichyRich said:

Lincoln County used to be a power back in 80s 90s til mid 00s then started having mediocre teams then they built Fayetteville city and essentially most of their talent is playing in 1a for their city school. Lincoln County football looks pretty dead unfortunately.  But that's just my opinion 

back during Holcombe era and Thompson, big full back and huge lineman year they won it, and the Great Burt Talley was at OT, Great dude and a great Player!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, wneely said:

Giles still has a few question marks entering the season, but being at home should help.

They notoriously struggle in their first game of the year, but were able to handle a very down LCHS squad last year.

The Falcons will be much improved this year under new HC Eddie Cunningham, but I could see Giles pulling away in the second half.

Excited to broadcast this game on our new local platform, Pulaski Citizen Live. Hard to believe this will be my 12th season of covering Bobcat footbaw.

I'm interested in following this game since I won't be able to attend. I'm not familiar with Pulaski Citizen Live. Is this a streaming deal or radio feed? Either way I'd love to tune in. Thanks in advance.