DII-A 2022

Kublah

21 hours ago, BobbyB said:

I think NC scheduling 3 (AA)opponents may help them later on, Grace will answer the question against NC Friday night , DCA young and battling numbers . The middle 1 and 4 have easier route to State. Upper bracket going be a battle! I know you want to beat FC but 2 East looks to be easier route to Chattanooga. CA and Columbia battle for last spot in playoffs.

I think you are spot on and agree about the FCS. MTCS has Kings this week, I think they are better than the record. The turnover and two long jump balls against FCS accounted for a lot of point. Outside that, the game was closer.

5 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

Looks like Division 2A will lose at least USJ and Lakeway Christian  to D2AA. D2A should pick up Ezell Harding. East and middle regions will need some shuffling to balance out or might go back to two regions(I hope not)

Probably need to add The Web School at 309 to the list. If PCA goes 11 man next year, that would be a pick up.

Edited by CougarDadx2

On 9/30/2022 at 5:45 PM, CougarDadx2 said:

Only takes one donor  - Lakeway is proof of that.

I just hope the cut off number is at what it was last time which is 265. I'd rather nobody drop down.  if PCA and ezell don't choose to play a TSsAA schedule, I'm afraid class A will go back to an east and a west region format. That will have an effect on our travel budget. It cost some real money for that bus to the Murff a few weeks ago. If they go back to 2 regions I'm sure they will send Clarksville and Columbia Academy  to the wet and rest of yall would be the east then that will effect # of teams making the dance. If ezell Harding and PCA or someone else joins D2A will keep 3 regions.  I'm ok with that. I'd rather have some new blood rather than old blood come back

Edited by ReitzFan

On 9/30/2022 at 11:37 PM, CougarDadx2 said:

NC looking strong with the win over Grace. MTCS wins in a stinker, FCS still the lead dog in the East. USJ better enjoy the final year in "A".

Grace losing to Clarksville is shocking and seems that we don’t really know about Grace. Especially since both NCS and DCA faired well against Clarksville. With both of them losing so much from last year maybe it’s just taking them to get into a rhythm? Who knows?