Could Oak Ridge be the worst team in Anderson County.

GaddyDaddy

12 minutes ago, GaddyDaddy said:

Oak Ridge vs Anderson County what is the score? 

In Imaginary Football League, the IFL?  See if you can get Old Hick to schedule OR next year and we can all enjoy a real game between the 2.  We have an opening, as we will not be playing Greeneville after this year.   

On 8/24/2022 at 9:26 AM, oridgecat said:

In Imaginary Football League, the IFL?  See if you can get Old Hick to schedule OR next year and we can all enjoy a real game between the 2.  We have an opening, as we will not be playing Greeneville after this year.   

We're good on our end word in the community their scared to play. I don't think its true but thats the word. It would be an great test for both teams. 

24 minutes ago, GaddyDaddy said:

We're good on our end word in the community their scared to play. I don't think its true but thats the word. It would be an great test for both teams. 

OR is scared to play AC, so we scheduled Greeneville instead?  Please, What kind of sense does that make?  Ask your boy GT if he wants some, we have an opening week 8 next year.  See what he has to say.  Week 8 next year?  It's there for the taking if the Cows want some.

Edited by oridgecat
  • Like 1

On 8/15/2022 at 9:10 AM, GaddyDaddy said:

My ranking is the following after watching my boys in the 5 star prep jamboree on facebook. 

Anderson County 

Clinton 

Oak Ridge 

Really Clinton and Oak Ridge are tied in my opinion. I give Clinton the edge because they have been destroyed for years and luck is bound to fall their way. I just don't believe in this guy that replaced a legend at Oak Ridge. 

Anderson County looked good almost better then Greeneville. Would really like to see them play Clinton and Oak Ridge in season next year. 

We're not afraid we would be prepared for this game just like we were for the jamboree. It will be a great game but I believe we would come out on top. 

• 2 weeks later...