Hardin Valley at Karns

Cactus Jack

1 hour ago, Cactus Jack said:

Coach Jeff Miner's Hawks travel across Beaver Creek to battle the Bishop led Beavers. Any thoughts, comments or predictions??

Who are some of the top players for HVA? I have heard the QB is good and he has some receivers. Do they have a running game and how is the defense? Can Hawk fans give us some info and maybe a prediction on the outcome of the game.

56 minutes ago, FootballFan4044 said:

Haven’t seen either but my guess would be Bishop scores enough touchdowns to win the game. Any team that’s able to hold Bishop to 3 touchdowns or less should be able to beat them, not sure who on there schedule will be able to do that though. 

Clinton's defense did it last year! Beat Karns 50-7 as a matter of fact. 

On 8/15/2022 at 11:27 PM, BigTime1950 said:

Who are some of the top players for HVA? I have heard the QB is good and he has some receivers. Do they have a running game and how is the defense? Can Hawk fans give us some info and maybe a prediction on the outcome of the game.

I understand HVA had a great turnout for spring ball and the numbers are up, They have a running back that is going to be pretty good but my guess is they will be a defensive oriented team as Miner will call the defenses himself and he is very good at it, He has probably spent a lot of sleepless nights this summer trying to scheme up a way to slow down Bishop.