Oneida @ Greenback

Spike016

On 8/23/2022 at 5:47 PM, Spike016 said:

Happy Wife Happy Life! :roll:

That's why you bring them with you and make them sit in the stands with your mother!!!!!!!!!! What time are we meeting for supper??????? Put your order in and we will have it waiting on you! And Crow I don't know what peace pipe yall smoking up there but from what I've heard the only  thing yall have to worry about is scoring 100!! This is some of  the boys that won\ the Battle of Rocky Top but they have forgotten that we don't quit fighting. Heck from what Ive heard they dont even start to fight. Onidea wins by 28. And trust me I hate to say that.

7 hours ago, GFD709SHREK said:

That's why you bring them with you and make them sit in the stands with your mother!!!!!!!!!! What time are we meeting for supper??????? Put your order in and we will have it waiting on you! And Crow I don't know what peace pipe yall smoking up there but from what I've heard the only  thing yall have to worry about is scoring 100!! This is some of  the boys that won\ the Battle of Rocky Top but they have forgotten that we don't quit fighting. Heck from what Ive heard they dont even start to fight. Onidea wins by 28. And trust me I hate to say that.

Trust me I would love to be there! On the flip side we lost last week too? 5-5 at best for this tribe of Indians. :popcorneater:

38 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

Trust me I would love to be there! On the flip side we lost last week too? 5-5 at best for this tribe of Indians. :popcorneater:

Well 1/4 of our lineup last week and this week are Freshmen.Undoubtly they have worked hard and have had good attitudes at practice and won the starting duties at Safety,O line and linebacker.So that is a plus for the future.Take it easy on our young ones.

14 hours ago, Spike016 said:

11 hours ago, crow said:

I was thinking 5 wins was being a little optimistic. 

My goodness Yall be practicing yalls smoke signals up there havent you??????????? Cause yall blowing som smoke.