Oneida @ Greenback

Spike016

19 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

Can't see Greenback being down long.  Good luck!  Oneida is probably going to put a whooping on both of us this year.  

The Oneida/Greenback, the Greenback/Coalfield and the Oneida/Coalfield games are classics. They’re always circled on my calendar. 

2 hours ago, Spike016 said:

You gonna show yourself Ogre?

2 hours ago, crow said:

You going tonight? 

I'm going to check out Scott and the new team/Coach and system. They badly need the support more tonight + elderly family member wants to go see them. 

Truthfully I think the OHS will be decided by halftime or 3rd quarter. Hate to wanna leave early, OHS's stadium and parking lot gets packed lol.

And no disrespect to GB!

14 minutes ago, TheOgre78 said:

I'm going to check out Scott and the new team/Coach and system. They badly need the support more tonight + elderly family member wants to go see them. 

Truthfully I think the OHS will be decided by halftime or 3rd quarter. Hate to wanna leave early, OHS's stadium and parking lot gets packed lol.

And no disrespect to GB!

What time you gonna get there? I’ll be goin to Scott as well sadly. Holler when you get there. 

Also Oneida is @ Greenback. I am sure them guys could find you a parking spot over at GB

Edited by Spike016