Upperman vs Trousdale

1 hour ago, Sidelinehustler said:

Look, I get it. The team isn’t good and someone has to be at fault. Coaches know the deal. If you lose you are going to get the blame. If you win, the players generally get the credit. That’s the way it’s always been, and the way it should be. I realize some people blame coaches because they don’t know any better. That’s understandable. Some, unfortunately, know better and just have a personal axe to grind for numerous reasons. 

Consider this though. Hasn’t this team been to the semifinals the prior three years? Maybe the coaches suddenly forgot how to coach over the past summer, coincidentally, at the same time as losing 85% of the starting roster. Yeah, some assistants have come and gone, but the core of coaches is still there. And say what you want about Eden, he is an upgrade that can coach. High expectations are a good thing to have in a football town, but reasonable logic instead of emotional reactions might clear the waters. 

So anyone who criticizes the coaches either doesn’t know better or has a personal axe to grind? Get out of here with that BS. Keep thinking all coaches are infallible and that B Satt puts a disciplined, fundamentally sound squad on the field. 

57 minutes ago, DealLawyer said:

So anyone who criticizes the coaches either doesn’t know better or has a personal axe to grind? Get out of here with that BS. Keep thinking all coaches are infallible and that B Satt puts a disciplined, fundamentally sound squad on the field. 

No. Some coaches are bad. Bad coaches don’t go to the semifinals consistently. I’m sure their were some fans that were saying “If Creasey was here…” last night. Fans from other good programs laugh at fans for blaming Blake every year. 

Personal fouls, motion penalties, not having correct personnel in the game, those are on the coach. Criticize away. But tackling? To say the tackling is on this staff is laughable. They didn’t all of the sudden not know how to teach tackling. Athletes tackle athletes. Non-athletes can’t tackle athletes. That’s just the way it is. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ghostofthepast2021 said:

You guys didn't develop these kids. Stop blaming it on talent. You hired the wrong people in ms ms to coach em.

I don't disagree with you. They weren't developed in junior high but the ceiling isn't that high for this group. The Junior program is still an issue for me it's not good but it's improving finally. 

5 hours ago, Sidelinehustler said:

Look, I get it. The team isn’t good and someone has to be at fault. Coaches know the deal. If you lose you are going to get the blame. If you win, the players generally get the credit. That’s the way it’s always been, and the way it should be. I realize some people blame coaches because they don’t know any better. That’s understandable. Some, unfortunately, know better and just have a personal axe to grind for numerous reasons. 

Consider this though. Hasn’t this team been to the semifinals the prior three years? Maybe the coaches suddenly forgot how to coach over the past summer, coincidentally, at the same time as losing 85% of the starting roster. Yeah, some assistants have come and gone, but the core of coaches is still there. And say what you want about Eden, he is an upgrade that can coach. High expectations are a good thing to have in a football town, but reasonable logic instead of emotional reactions might clear the waters. 

All the fans from TC news to read this post. This man is 100% right. 

3 hours ago, RTD said:

I don't disagree with you. They weren't developed in junior high but the ceiling isn't that high for this group. The Junior program is still an issue for me it's not good but it's improving finally. 

What have you done to help improve the Junior High program then? It's easy to talk about how bad a program is but it's another thing to go work to help improve it.

1 hour ago, Indians1989 said:

honestly my indians couldnt catch troosdale at a better time

if they struggled with bees, i cant imaging how much theyll struggle against my indians 

4a is one of the most overrated classifications in this state. everyone goes here to avoid alcoa 

Your Indians would get beat the same way by Upperman. ER not on the same level as Upperman.