Clarksville Northeast Eagles (2-0) (0-0) vs Springfield Yellow Jackets (2-0) (0-0)

5 minutes ago, CCLHL08 said:

May be close until halftime but I feel like Springfield will take over in the second half. NE is not discipline! Good athletes I’m sure. 

Maybe an issue in the past, this new coach seems to understand that was the problem, he might have got that taken care of, or it may be a 2-3 year process like it was with Springfield when Dustin took the reigns, at any rate I dont believe they are ready for Springfield yet, but then again, that is why they play the games...

9 minutes ago, Kevin38 said:

Maybe an issue in the past, this new coach seems to understand that was the problem, he might have got that taken care of, or it may be a 2-3 year process like it was with Springfield when Dustin took the reigns, at any rate I dont believe they are ready for Springfield yet, but then again, that is why they play the games...

Very true. It would be good to see some Clarksville teams with discipline. Because they are usually loaded

Northeast big, long and athletic!

dangerous passing game...

But QB will just throw it up for grabs under pressure.

If the Jackets create turnovers and cash in on them Northeast will just make more mistakes.

Excited for this one, great test of our athleticism.... Does Henry County play this week or did there fans end the season after week 2 again? No thread :-D

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ilovethegame said:

Northeast big, long and athletic!

dangerous passing game...

But QB will just throw it up for grabs under pressure.

If the Jackets create turnovers and cash in on them Northeast will just make more mistakes.

Excited for this one, great test of our athleticism.... Does Henry County play this week or did there fans end the season after week 2 again? No thread :-D

Kenwood

1 hour ago, ilovethegame said:

HAHA Gotcha, They got killed last week... I thought there QB was all world?

He was pretty good last year. I haven’t heard anything. I don’t know if he was a SR or what’s the deal.  If someone had started a thread no one would talk from over there. They never do