FORREST AT LORETTO 2022

GeneralForrest

39 minutes ago, PercyPeabody said:

Hmmm all time head to head series 78-33 in favor of the Vols. Ouch!

I was just messing with you. You didn’t have to do me like that :cool:

26 minutes ago, PercyPeabody said:

Awww I see. Hopefully they man up and we'll "hear" from them tomorrow. 

They will I’m sure this one hurt a bit but we will definitely hear from them. I’m curious myself.

9 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

I was just messing with you. You didn’t have to do me like that :cool:

They will I’m sure this one hurt a bit but we will definitely hear from them. I’m curious myself.

Hard to tell tone and intent on the boards here but good luck today versus Elon.

I was originally trying to show the General respect because I honestly don't know anything about Forrest this year. Was hoping if I played nice he would fill us in on what really happened last night. I thought the game would be close but I didn't think Chapel Hill would take the L. 

GeneralForrest was hospitalized after choking on all that crow last night.  May be a while before he's back at it on CoachT.

As for what happened, Loretto's core squad has improved, and the freshmen that led their 8th grade team to an Area Championship are very talented (especially for freshmen).  Loretto hasn't had this much talent in about 30 years.

Edited by mas1821

The General and Salem are soooooooo quiet this morning…..lol Always calling somebody out!!!! Think they are KNOW iT ALLS!!! …..”NOT” Long 700 miles to Loretta and got it handed to them on a SILVER platter….Bet it was an even longer ride home!!!! Lol…waiting for General and Salem to get on here and write us a BOOk of excuses as to why they lost…

• Like 1

18 hours ago, MC2023 said:

Salem is quite as well.

The word you were searching for is "QUIET"

17 hours ago, PercyPeabody said:

Awww I see. Hopefully they man up and we'll "hear" from them tomorrow. 

6 hours ago, GoRaider14 said:

The General and Salem are soooooooo quiet this morning…..lol de home!!!! 

18 hours ago, PercyPeabody said:

I'm waiting to hear from the General. What the heck happened???

18 hours ago, PercyPeabody said:

I honestly am waiting to hear from the General and Salem because 

Thanks for the interest guys. Looks like if mine or the General's day job doesn't work out we could start an only fans page and have tons of subscribers from a certain zip code.  

6 hours ago, GoRaider14 said:

The General and Salem are soooooooo quiet this morning…..lol !! Lol…waiting for General and Salem to get on here and write us a BOOk of excuses as to why they lost…

Goooood Morning Mr. GooooRaider14,

How about you take half a day absence from the board and see if anyone notices or cares. !!!LOL!!!!!LOL!!!! 

17 hours ago, MC2023 said:

The general and salem were very quick to call out people for not posting when their team was down. Their team loses, and they are nowhere to be found. If chapel hill had won, they would be all over the message boards. 

Congrats. kid, you won the CoachT dumbest post of the week. Nowhere to be found? Following an away game 2 hours away which was delayed for an injured player and a night of thunderstorms over a holiday weekend. All over the message boards?  Go ahead and copy/paste when I've been all over the boards bragging or acting like a MC2020 poster the night of a game. There has been an Amber Alert out for Lynchburg posters since December 2020. I had more positive posts about Moore County last year than most of their own posters. But welcome back!

Posting during or right after a game is something I rarely do.  Win or lose. It's Labor day weekend. I don't have anyone playing on this team. I'm a few time zones away from Loretto enjoying a getaway and the TV livestream was mostly audio with lagging video.  As soon as I'm able to watch the entire game or the unapproved highlights come out I will comment like always. Good, bad, and the ugly. Thanks for following. 

As I said before the game, they do the things on offense our defense is not good at stopping this season.  Hats off to Loretto. Has to be the biggest football win for the program in ages. #21 is an elite RB and he has plenty of help this year. Sounds like Loretto and Lawrence County are both for real this year.  I think someone tried to tell us that at the beginning of this thread. 

Edited by Salem

1 hour ago, Salem said:

Thanks for the interest guys. Looks like if mine or the General's day job doesn't work out we could start an only fans page and have tons of subscribers from a certain zip code.  

How about you take half a day absence from the board and see if anyone notices or cares. !!!LOL!!!!!LOL!!!! 

Congrats. kid, you won the CoachT dumbest post of the week. Nowhere to be found? Following an away game 2 hours away which was delayed for an injured player and a night of thunderstorms over a holiday weekend. All over the message boards?  Go ahead and copy/paste when I've been all over the boards bragging or acting like a MC2020 poster the night of a game. There has been an Amber Alert out for Lynchburg posters since December 2020. I had more positive posts about Moore County last year than most of their own posters. But welcome back!

Posting during or right after a game is something I rarely do.  Win or lose. It's Labor day weekend. I don't have anyone playing on this team. I'm a few time zones away from Loretto enjoying a getaway and the TV livestream was mostly audio with lagging video.  As soon as I'm able to watch the entire game or the unapproved highlights come out I will comment like always. Good, bad, and the ugly. Thanks for following. 

As I said before the game, they do the things on offense our defense is not good at stopping this season.  Hats off too Loretto. Has to be the biggest football win for the program in ages. #21 is an elite RB and he has plenty of help this year. Sounds like Loretto and Lawrence County are both for real this year.  I think someone tried to tell us that at the beginning of this thread. 

Thanks for commenting on my dumbest post. It must have struck a nerve to write so much.

3 hours ago, Salem said:

As I said before the game, they do the things on offense our defense is not good at stopping this season.  Hats off too Loretto. Has to be the biggest football win for the program in ages. #21 is an elite RB and he has plenty of help this year. Sounds like Loretto and Lawrence County are both for real this year.  I think someone tried to tell us that at the beginning of this thread. 

I was just trying to give you some kudos for knowing your team and sharing your info with the rest of us. Don't give up that day job.