DRAGONS @ WILDCATS

92Dragon

10 minutes ago, ILB1999WHS said:

I've already covered this, in an OR thread even.  Every school has kids move in.  Just a bit silly throw stones and then act like yours don't.

Try to follow.  I never threw stones at anybody or any school.  I simply said that AE is down this year because many of the kids that are zoned for AE are playing football at different high schools.  How is that throwing stones? I can help you. ITS NOT!   Slow or what buddy?

• Like 1

Rodgers will be back in 4 weeks. Also 13 and 1 was our real starting corners. Heyward will come back and start.. Izzy is the new X factor on defense. Kid who is a ball hawk!  I hate when people make fun of who teams played in a regular season ,but uplift the teams they played to make them seem better.. let’s get one thing straight.. Bearden will not be a force in 6A please quit saying that! In the next years maybe not this year..and to the guy that said we have better coaches in every category I have 0 idea why Cummings is so highly praised? His own west players said he costed them 2 state championships by running the veer 2 much when had 6’3 receivers.. last week I said the game would come down to sharp the qb and I feel it did, but more so the offensive plays..this week it comes down to defensive line for oak ridge to win this game… if we can’t run the ball (oak ridge we are in trouble imo until proved other wise) if we don’t get pass rush(which the defense is good) the game could not go in our favor.. 

clinton better qb/ better play book 

oak ridge better d line/defense 

running backs go to oak ridge,, but Clinton has a legit rb

heres the factor I think as far as playmakers it’s even or not far apart. I just think Clinton qb gives his guys better Opportunities to make plays and that’s where this game will be won… our d line must get after it which they could to make this a 10+ point victory for oak ridge.. if not don’t be surprised to see Clinton walk out with a victory if no pressure 

4 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

Try to follow.  I never threw stones at anybody or any school.  I simply said that AE is down this year because many of the kids that are zoned for AE are playing football at different high schools.  How is that throwing stones? I can help you. ITS NOT!   Slow or what buddy?

just ain't true.  You named schools and act like yours werent' one of em.  Whatever.  If you hadn't named schools by name you could probably make this argument with a straight face...

Edited by ILB1999WHS

1 minute ago, ILB1999WHS said:

just ain't true.  You named schools and act like yours werent' one of em.  Whatever.  

Again,  can you read?  I know this will be out of your league, but give it a try anyway.  When AE got put on the state's list for underperforming academically, the school was reorganized and students were allowed to leave AE and go to other area high schools of their choosing.  And THIS IS WHY there are a number of kids zoned for AE that are playing at other schools.  I never said the other schools recruited these kids, or that there was any wrong doing by any of the schools.  you jumped to that conclusion and put words into my mouth.  My point is simply AE is not very good right now because half their team went elsewhere.  Do you get it now?  Either way I'm done with you.  Go find another thread to troll, please. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

Again,  can you read?  I know this will be out of your league, but give it a try anyway.  When AE got put on the state's list for underperforming academically, the school was reorganized and students were allowed to leave AE and go to other area high schools of their choosing.  And THIS IS WHY there are a number of kids zoned for AE that are playing at other schools.  I never said the other schools recruited these kids, or that there was any wrong doing by any of the schools.  you jumped to that conclusion and put words into my mouth.  My point is simply AE is not very good right now because half their team went elsewhere.  Do you get it now?  Either way I'm done with you.  Go find another thread to troll, please. 

I can read.  And I'll say again, all of this makes sense, except what you did instead is list other schools as though they had done something wrong.  I don't care one way or the othre.  But every school gets excited when a kid moves in from out of zone for whatever reason.  You think you're explanation justifies it.  I don't.

10 minutes ago, ILB1999WHS said:

I can read.  And I'll say again, all of this makes sense, except what you did instead is list other schools as though they had done something wrong.  I don't care one way or the othre.  But every school gets excited when a kid moves in from out of zone for whatever reason.  You think you're explanation justifies it.  I don't.

OK troll bye.  Done with you.  

1 hour ago, oridgecat said:

Hey 92, I heard your coach had decals made of himself to put on the youth league helmets.  Now, I didn't make that up, I swear.  Could that actually be true?  Say it ain't so!:lol:

I heard the same thing.I didn't believe it at first but supposedly it's true.Lol I gotta see a pic if anybody finds one.

• Upvote 1