DRAGONS @ WILDCATS

92Dragon

10 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Well, if y’all ever make it to a state title game I hope to see the Barn there. Just hope it’s before I die.

Barn will arrive on Dec 2 2022 and it's agreed it will become a permanent fixture in Chattanooga. TSSAA and AC have made verbal agreement. Now finding funds to have it moved. Any donations accepted...SS

Edited by Mavericksinflight

2 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Barn will arrive on Dec 2 2022 and it's agreed it will become a permanent fixture in Chattanooga. TSSAA and AC have made verbal agreement. Now finding funds to have moved. Any donations accepted...SS

I heard the fireworks show is really slipping.  Now days, when AC scores, they send about a dozen necks over there behind the scoreboard with the cig smokers, they pull out their bic lighters and they light off bottle rockets.  It used to be something, now it's kind of pathetic.  Moo,Moo!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

I heard the fireworks show is really slipping.  Now days, when AC scores, they send about a dozen necks over there behind the scoreboard with the cig smokers, they pull out their bic lighters and they light off bottle rockets.  It used to be something, now it's kind of pathetic.  Moo,Moo!

Them Briceville and New River boyz!!! Yeee-Haw!!!

12 hours ago, STILLNUM1 said:

Unless I can find some of that miracle spring water Peter Popoff sales tonight Im afraid our Wildcats are in for a long night.Peter has healed all kinds of people with that stuff.You never want to lose to Clinton and for sure at home.Ill be there cheering no matter what.I know the future is bright and we are in for a fun ride with this staff and things will continue to improve.Im proud to be a Wildcat tonight and I know our boys will fight and I will be proud tomorrow night.As our PA guy say Lets play some football

Oak Ridge fans trying to get dumb clinton fans to believe they have all these injuries. Don't believe them. Crazy this popped up on my feed. Atleast Fulton doesn't have to start these crazy rumors. 

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

Lol.The greatest show on Turf.Just look for the golden arch.The PA guy said you don't need teeth to eat our beef.Good thing considering the customers.They use to fight with Campbell Co but beat Powell and think they are ready for big time now