DRAGONS @ WILDCATS

92Dragon

16 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

OR want an excuse early.

Yep, y’all have us down to a t!! Honestly, why are y’all so worried about what OR is doing? It’s really not a good look. I don’t think I’ve ever been on an AC thread in the 13 years I’ve been a poster on here. In all seriousness, and with all due respect, it’s strange.

Edited by SweetScience

25 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Yep, y’all have us down to a t!! Honestly, why are y’all so worried about what OR is doing? It’s really not a good look. I don’t think I’ve ever been on an AC thread in the 13 years I’ve been a poster on here. In all seriousness, and with all due respect, it’s strange.

I can tell you why SS.  Oak Ridge and Clinton game is the biggest show in town.  Nobody is talking about AC except themselves, because nobody else cares about them.  They need the attention.  They're like the kid that will do anything for attention even if it is just to piss you off.  Annoying and disturbing to need acknowledgement so badly. It's pathetic.  

Bottom line:  Nobody Cares about AC outside of the school building.

1 minute ago, oridgecat said:

I can tell you why SS.  Oak Ridge and Clinton game is the biggest show in town.  Nobody is talking about AC except themselves, because nobody else cares about them.  They need the attention.  They're like the kid that will do anything for attention even if it is just to piss you off.  Annoying and disturbing to need acknowledgement so badly. It's pathetic.  

Bottom line:  Nobody Cares about AC outside of the school building.

Good point, Cat.

29 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Anyway Dragon fans, sorry for the juvenile bantering back and forth with those fellas, but I was bored at work, so I thought I’d have a little fun. On a serious note, what are your score predictions @92Dragon @dkota44?? 

These are the only two.  Opie doesn't have his idol Joe Gaddis to stalk anymore.

You know I really don't know what to think about you guys. I picked OR 41-31 and I think the ridge will have to score that many if they are going to beat Clinton. At this point and mean right now neither OR or Clinton is County power house. I would say the Cows are a power house and many players from the county will be proud to play the Power House Mavericks next year. Just my opinion l. I would!

2 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

You know I really don't know what to think about you guys. I picked OR 41-31 and I think the ridge will have to score that many if they are going to beat Clinton. At this point and mean right now neither OR or Clinton is County power house. I would say the Cows are a power house and many players from the county will be proud to play the Power House Mavericks next year. Just my opinion l. I would!

AC won't play OR, Clinton or Campbell County!  Get over yourselves.  The pathetic plea for attention continues. Hey everybody please look at us, look at us!  Give it a break Mav.  Go smoke you one!

On 9/1/2022 at 1:49 PM, YoungBuck said:

It may that people are scared to play you or it may be that they hear what some of your players do in their spare time and are trying to avoid any situations with mavs and cups.  I'm pretty sure thats why the old norris QB is now at OR instead of in the milk cow ring 

YB, I will have my old man at the game with me and he's in a wheelchair, so I won't be on the field after.  But I will try to find you during the game.  And win or lose we can get to together and settle up our little wager.  Looking forward to it.  Good luck tonight, hope for no injuries,  no excuses from me. 

It's been fun this week, should be a great game!  I gotta go get my tailgate on.  Go Cats

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

AC won't play OR, Clinton or Campbell County!  Get over yourselves.  The pathetic plea for attention continues. Hey everybody please look at us, look at us!  Give it a break Mav.  Go smoke you one!

Sad OR and Clinton have resorted to this. I won't say any more. We will just let the Maverick Football players prove it on the field. That should snap your traps shut. Mine is shut for now. LOL

1 hour ago, SweetScience said:

Anyway Dragon fans, sorry for the juvenile bantering back and forth with those fellas, but I was bored at work, so I thought I’d have a little fun. On a serious note, what are your score predictions @92Dragon @dkota44?? 

I understand that lol

I'm not sure if I have a prediction but I think Clinton can win. I really haven't felt this confident saying that in the 8 years I've been a Dragon. The talent is here. Probably will depend on the blocking and coaching/decision making. It killed them last year.

• Upvote 1