DRAGONS @ WILDCATS

92Dragon

Boy I'm glad that games over! Clinton is better than folks thought and so is Oak Ridge. But we have to stop these stupid penalties. Both these teams are gonna surprise some folks. If we ever get healthy opposing teams don't want to see us at full strength! Rah Rah! haha

That being said Wildcat Whoop #### t-shirts went to 13 and 22 tonite ,  yeah I know 33 was in there but he already got one this year.And Yes 2 looked good again this week  and needs a shirt and if I had of seen T Higgins there earlier I'd have given him another shirt, he should have 8 or 10 over years at Oak Ridge. Real class act coming home to a all game.

WILDCAT PRIDE 

1 minute ago, bounder said:

Boy I'm glad that games over! Clinton is better than folks thought and so is Oak Ridge. But we have to stop these stupid penalties. Both these teams are gonna surprise some folks. If we ever get healthy opposing teams don't want to see us at full strength! Rah Rah! haha

That being said Wildcat Whoop #### t-shirts went to 13 and 22 tonite ,  yeah I know 33 was in there but he already got one this year.And Yes 2 looked good again this week  and needs a shirt and if I had of seen T Higgins there earlier I'd have given him another shirt, he should have 8 or 10 over years at Oak Ridge. Real class act coming home to a all game.

WILDCAT PRIDE 

I believe you could give 33 a whoop ### shirt about every game, he has a motor and it runs all the time.

Its always fun beating Clinton.I love when Clinton brings a big crowd and thinks they are gonna win.It makes it a lot funnier.Super proud of our kids for stepping up and getting the job done.Clinton fans are gonna have to learn its a lot different playing dem Wildcats at the ship then playing AE or WB.I was worried about our defense losing Minor but man Ayers has been really impressive.These coaches give me a lot of hope

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, STILLNUM1 said:

Its always fun beating Clinton.I love when Clinton brings a big crowd and thinks they are gonna win.It makes it a lot funnier.Super proud of our kids for stepping up and getting the job done.Clinton fans are gonna have to learn its a lot different playing dem Wildcats at the ship then playing AE or WB.I was worried about our defense losing Minor but man Ayers has been really impressive.These coaches give me a lot of hope

The D put a damper on the Dragon aerial attack this evening, except for that long pass right before the half. Had Keith (QB) hemmed in on more than a few occasions, but that little booger is slippery, credit to him. Like I said a few messages before, this is how an OR/Clinton matchup should be. 2 cross county rivals going at it tooth & nail!

1 hour ago, Cactus Jack said:

The Clinton back got flipped and came down with the ball back toward the line of scrimmage, It's where the ball comes down, not the body. It was very close on the measurement, inches. Kelly was all over the place, he had to come out for a play with a cramp and I was thinking can't lose him too. 

I haven't seen a replay, but, I wondered if that was what happened. We'll all see a replay eventually.

On 8/29/2022 at 12:08 PM, oridgecat said:

92, you think Clinton is the better team based on what?  A win over sorry ole WB and AE (all their players are at Bearden, West and Fulton). 

No you didn't call AE sorry!  Come on now, AE is still a playoff team starting 0-3 you can bet your money on that.  And you're right all of AE players are at Bearden, SD, Fulton, Powell, Clinton, OR ,etc... You name any school they have a player or 2 zoned for AE at that school.  That's FACTS!

48 minutes ago, Turtle said:

No you didn't call AE sorry!  Come on now, AE is still a playoff team starting 0-3 you can bet your money on that.  And you're right all of AE players are at Bearden, SD, Fulton, Powell, Clinton, OR ,etc... You name any school they have a player or 2 zoned for AE at that school.  That's FACTS!

I am almost 68, graduated from ORHS in 1972 and I have never heard of 1 player that started at AE and moved to OR. Want to give us the kid's name that moved to OR? 

I never have heard of 1. Ever. 

Its been great to read and hear the Clinton fans cry all day.The 2 main Clinton guys on here seem like good dudes but most of the Clinton fans are the worst.Ran that mouth all week and just knew they was gonna win.Then wanna cry and blame refs after you get beat straight up by a team missing key players.I understand it must suck to get owned by your rival every year but you think they would get use to it.Those same loud mouths on social media that was so confident are now crying and throwing a fit because they look stupid.Hopefully this will be a learning experience and yall will learn to just shut up and play.If I lost to somebody that much I wouldnt have the nerve to say anything.And I know the Clinton fans want to cheer on their team but quit buying all the bs your coaches are selling.The Clinton coach should do the right thing and send his boy to Oak Ridge so he can get a ring.That kid can play and as good as Ive seen around here for his size

2 hours ago, ipb7 said:

I am almost 68, graduated from ORHS in 1972 and I have never heard of 1 player that started at AE and moved to OR. Want to give us the kid's name that moved to OR? 

I never have heard of 1. Ever. 

We didnt say started at AE we said zoned for AE .  Now OR may be the inly school that doesnt have a zoned player for AE.  

Hey Turtle if you all got a wide receiver or a couple of d-backs we'll take them! haha The Cats are running kinda short on them right now. Yeah A-E has the same problems some of the Blount County schools have. But A-E still comes out and plays with who they got and keeps on keeping on! Says a lot about them.