Westmoreland announcer handcuffed

He was handcuffed but not arrested.He was cheering outside the Press Box for Westmoreland.Police told him to go back in the press box,go to the other side or shut up.He said he wasn’t swearing & saying anything bad so he would do what he wanted.He was thrown down & handcuffed after the game.He was injured but not arrested & is thinking legal action

• Like 2

2 hours ago, highschoolfbfan777 said:

He was handcuffed but not arrested.He was cheering outside the Press Box for Westmoreland.Police told him to go back in the press box,go to the other side or shut up.He said he wasn’t swearing & saying anything bad so he would do what he wanted.He was thrown down & handcuffed after the game.He was injured but not arrested & is thinking legal action

He should take action I support the police but sometimes some of them are rediculous 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, highschoolfbfan777 said:

That's not all the story u told most but not the most important part and this is'nt the first or second time this has happen at a game i was told.

51 minutes ago, mofojoe said:

That's not all the story u told most but not the most important part and this is'nt the first or second time this has happen at a game i was told.

I heard the rest of the story was all the Macon fans hollering that were setting on the Westmoreland side last Friday will help make the announcers case. Matter of fact the announcer told me he had tons of folks come up to him and wanted to be witnesses to how many there were and what they was hollering on the westmoreland side without having any cops hackling them! He also said we don’t live in Russia and cops can’t take folks right to holler for their kids at a football game as long as they aren’t threatening anyone. He also told me the only Macon co fan that really seemed to be mad was the one wearing a badge that said Macon co! He was a huge tiger fan it seemed! According to the announcer of course! LOL

Edited by Mr. Postman1

• CoachT locked this topic