F5 comes ovur tha creik two tha littull fellurs

STARSNBARS

52 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I would rather be broke as Jobe's Turkey as to have another Fird Farkel move in here from out of town. Most come in innocent as can be but once they get feeling comfortable they take that mask off and there you are, a wolf hiding in sheep clothing.

I'm not saying I disagree, but you can't have both.  Y'all took the money, etc.  and now you've done married the devil.  Aint no undoing it.

37 minutes ago, FastGunFIfe said:

It sounds like Maryville has changed a little since I lived there 20 plus years ago. That is a shame. Earlier, you mentioned Mr. Driskell, Coach Wilson, and Coach Campbell. I don't think you can get any better than those three. I feel fortunate to have been at Maryville High School when those three were in leadership roles. Also, Don't forget Dr. Mike Dalton.  

That change is what brought this string of championships and accolades.  You can't have it both ways.

2 hours ago, GREYRIDERx said:

Its time for some of the MARYVILLE MAFIA to run for school board and oust these liberal invaders. You peeps know who im referring to on both sides. 

Pretty much all of school board members are Maryville Alumns and conservative. I don't see Stinnett, Sanders, or Simerly as a problem.

58 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Well who brought that heifer in.

I like her, she has been nothing but positive towards me and our program and whatever issues there are I'm sure she's working on it.

I do need to correct one thing though, Sanders is now Elder. Grew up with both her and her husband since our JSE days, but all 3 of the board memebrs I mentioned are Maryville Rebels to their core.

Edited by JSamson7

29 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Imagine going out to eat at The Chop House and and here they are bringing it to the table except that it's on paper plates and plastic spoons and forks. Well this my friend is an example of what's happening to Maryville football.

When was the last time a Maryville native was in charge of the school or the football team?

Edited by ILB1999WHS