F5 comes ovur tha creik two tha littull fellurs

STARSNBARS

57 minutes ago, pepvol said:

Ya , gee Murvil has never upset an unbeatable team . Glad you’re so confident. 

As of now, I'm confident.   Subject to change at any time.   Doesn't really matter though seeing how I don't play or coach. 

If you Murvil faithful haven't noticed a slow but steady decline in your program since the coaching change then you should.   It's happening.   

I'm sure I have a history lesson coming. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ttitan27 said:

As of now, I'm confident.   Subject to change at any time.   Doesn't really matter though seeing how I don't play or coach. 

If you Murvil faithful haven't noticed a slow but steady decline in your program since the coaching change then you should.   It's happening.   

Slow and steady decline?  

Derek Hunt has won 2 gold balls in his 5 full seasons to date.  

Betting that a lot of coaches would like to see that kind of "slow and steady decline" in their programs.  

Edited by HTV
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, ttitan27 said:

Coach Hunt is 70-6 as head coach for the Red Rebels.  We aren’t complaining. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, F5seekshelter said:

I see what you’re saying. However, if they get improved play out of the qb and can keep Vaughn healthy, I don’t think making the semi at Oakland (if Oakland makes it?) is out of reach. Murvul is Murvul. This game will make them better. Just have some work to do. Their schedule allows for that imho. We shall see…

Lets compare schedules shall we

10 hours ago, ttitan27 said:

I have a question? Did you play football or are you just one of those stadium champions?

I'm seeing the same thing I've always seen on this site since it got really big two decades ago.  

Maryville is great.  Maryville is really great.  When you look at the all time barometer they are #2 when it comes to championships (behind Alcoa).  When you look at the landscape of 6A football they are #2 when it comes to powerhouses today (behind Oakland).  

Maryville has some fans on CoachT though who go into serious depression mode whenever they lose a game.  It's always the case.  

"Hunt is great but GQ...."

"Oakland gets away with.....because the TSSAA....."

"Alcoa plays smaller schools and we play bigger schools...."

"Our passing game is costing us....."

"The pregame meal wasn't good enough and we should've eaten....."

Here's some good advice:  SHUT UP!  YOU LOST!  Stop being a bunch of keyboard philosophers and encourage your coaches and your kids.  Know that the season doesn't end on September 9th and you have almost 3 more months to make things better.  Stop griping about what other teams have and who other teams play and start worrying about your own team.  Support your team in a constructive manner.

4 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

I'm seeing the same thing I've always seen on this site since it got really big two decades ago.  

Maryville is great.  Maryville is really great.  When you look at the all time barometer they are #2 when it comes to championships (behind Alcoa).  When you look at the landscape of 6A football they are #2 when it comes to powerhouses today (behind Oakland).  

Maryville has some fans on CoachT though who go into serious depression mode whenever they lose a game.  It's always the case.  

"Hunt is great but GQ...."

"Oakland gets away with.....because the TSSAA....."

"Alcoa plays smaller schools and we play bigger schools...."

"Our passing game is costing us....."

"The pregame meal wasn't good enough and we should've eaten....."

Here's some good advice:  SHUT UP!  YOU LOST!  Stop being a bunch of keyboard philosophers and encourage your coaches and your kids.  Know that the season doesn't end on September 9th and you have almost 3 more months to make things better.  Stop griping about what other teams have and who other teams play and start worrying about your own team.  Support your team in a constructive manner.

There are serious ego issues out there in Maryville. When they’re called out it’s a complete DIVERSION of subjects. Sensitive Sally’s 

• Like 1