Springfield @ Wilson Central

Kevin38

4 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Hope you get better from here on out because the top 5 in 5a come seasons end, will be 100x better than Central.

Still a long way to go. I’m not gonna let this one game in a short week coming out of labor day discourage the rest of the season for me. Now if they start playing bad in a few games stretch then I’ll be concerned.

20 minutes ago, brian2000 said:

Still a long way to go. I’m not gonna let this one game in a short week coming out of labor day discourage the rest of the season for me. Now if they start playing bad in a few games stretch then I’ll be concerned.

Also, missing our starting running back definitely didn't help. Definitely agree it was our worst effort, but I'm glad they made the adjustments at half.

42 minutes ago, JacketLover said:

In case anyone didn’t notice, Beech’s head coach and what appeared to be an assistant were there last night. They got there early in the first quarter and left halfway through the fourth. You can see them on the Social Dweebs video. They are the two on top row to the far right of the visitor bleachers. 

I haven’t eaten a banana in like 6 months. 

1 hour ago, JacketLover said:

In case anyone didn’t notice, Beech’s head coach and what appeared to be an assistant were there last night. They got there early in the first quarter and left halfway through the fourth. You can see them on the Social Dweebs video. They are the two on top row to the far right of the visitor bleachers. 

Lol why is this a big deal it’s part of the game? And here you are having a conniption over it….