Hardin County @ USJ

Tigersandcats

21 hours ago, ReitzFan said:

Very good chance they move to D2-AA next season. Also, the gold ball in football has already found its way to Jackson back in 2006 with JCS. 

LOL...gimmee a little credit Reitz! I've got a couple of team signed footballs from JCS's team back then, and a pretty good friend at US of J who knows what's coming...I did say "rest of the season", and of course I meant USJ has come close numerous times and fell just short.

Edited by tradertwo

On 9/19/2022 at 9:01 PM, Tigersandcats said:

I agree. I wouldn’t quit my day job if I was you.

My "day job" is far more complicated and demanding than yours is T&C.  Coaching high school football is not rocket science.   It's also not even close to as demanding in time at work on a year to year basis either.  You, son, would not last a week at some jobs I've done for years.  You're too low energy, no ambitious enough, not willing to work hard enough.  So you can take that smart mouth of yours son and stick it.

6 hours ago, YBsostupid said:

My "day job" is far more complicated and demanding than yours is T&C.  Coaching high school football is not rocket science.   It's also not even close to as demanding in time at work on a year to year basis either.  You, son, would not last a week at some jobs I've done for years.  You're too low energy, no ambitious enough, not willing to work hard enough.  So you can take that smart mouth of yours son and stick it.

Wrong again! Been running a business for Almost 31 years that’s very taxing sir. Up at 4am every day . So don’t give me the work ethic stuff. Usually don’t reply to posters like you on the T. As far as smart mouth, read 75% of your posts back and you’ll see smart comments throughout. Good day sir.

1 hour ago, Tigersandcats said:

Wrong again! Been running a business for Almost 31 years that’s very taxing sir. Up at 4am every day . So don’t give me the work ethic stuff. Usually don’t reply to posters like you on the T. As far as smart mouth, read 75% of your posts back and you’ll see smart comments throughout. Good day sir.

Got a feeling that we may have "collaborated", or at least crossed paths professionally in the past. Don't you just love hearing from 9 to 5er's about how stressful their job is and how "you son, wouldn't last a week..." LOL. I've burned out a stadium full of go getters over the last 41 years, and figure you could say the same.