Franklin County vs Giles County

REBELFAN70

On 9/4/2022 at 9:04 PM, Paleghost44 said:

Well you Rebels must had a let down last week against Columbia, because you should have beat them by more than 13 pts. after a big Lead. So this week against the Bobcats going to be different because Giles Co. is by far alot better team than Columbia is.

I agree FC should have won by a much larger victory. Good thing is a victory is a victory no matter by how much.   Franklin County has multiple threat offense and a lot of good athletes. FC scored 21offensive  points and 7 defensive points in the first half. Zero offensive points  and 7 defensive points in the 2nd half. In my opinion FC needs more pass plays than go routes with assigned receiver only option and  bubble screen passes.  FC has more than one target open for every pass play that is ran. IF its there take it if not scan. i am sure one of those athletes will be open.

13 hours ago, blockhead said:

This is probable the best Rebel team in 20 years!  They have all kinds of speed on both sides of the ball! I think FC has a legit chance to win their region and make a deep playoff run.   Giles County on the other hand is a decent 3A team that hasn't showed much to this point of the season! 

Stop it! The early 2000s teams were nothing to sneeze at. By any means. The coaches finally put this years team in a position were they can be successful instead of being closed-minded because Coaches seem to be stuck to their guns about coaching and not adjusting to their team. This is why coaches are unsuccessful and the kids with all this talent never make it. Giles Co. is a physical team, the like to run the ball. I think it maybe a good game. I will say FC pulls it out. 

Franklin County is favored by about a touchdown.

Giles County's defense is gaining confidence each and every week. Their offense has a sudden new wrinkle with the two-quarterback look. Who do you gameplan for to get the snaps?

This will be a fun ballgame between a really good 3A team and a really good 5A team.

Worth the trip over to Winchester to see FCHS fancy school and sweet stadium.

Rubber meets the road this Friday.

51 minutes ago, wneely said:

I always love going over to FCHS to broadcast. Amazing school, terrific staff and tremendous facilities.

It has been a hard-fought battle the last few meetings between these two clubs. I look forward to another good one Friday.

Giles County as well is always a favorite of mine to visit when we have a chance to play!

23 hours ago, REBELFAN70 said:

Giles County as well is always a favorite of mine to visit when we have a chance to play!

I think Giles County has a beautiful stadium, maybe in the wrong location.   
This game has the potential to be a really good game and could somewhat predict FCs future since they are in the same region as Nolensville…I look forward to seeing the final score.

• Like 1