Cloudland comes to Hampton

Dawgfan88

7 minutes ago, EHSTrack06 said:

This looks like it could be a fun one. Curious though..usually Hampton has threads 20 pages long but it's been quiet this season. Whats up with that? 

Its usually Me and Uknoit and everyone from everywhere chimes in. It usually turns into everything from movies,politics and religion. not a lot to do with football. Does make for some fun reading from time to time. This is the same Hampton .LOL

13 minutes ago, THE KING said:

It's gonna be tough for cland if peppers can't go.  Not only our qb but one of our best defenders.  Without him and caraway, rockwood went through us like hot butter.  We get caraway back and I really hope peppers can play.  

Yeah and hopefully we get our QB back. It definitely makes us a more diverse team.

9 minutes ago, pujo said:

Its usually Me and Uknoit and everyone from everywhere chimes in. It usually turns into everything from movies,politics and religion. not a lot to do with football. Does make for some fun reading from time to time. This is the same Hampton .LOL

Every now and then deputy, dogtruth, fan88 will chip in.  For cland, it's just me and appvol.  A lot of people have come and gone through the years but ole king has stuck around.  In all honesty, I'm chomping at the bit for girls basketball season.  I'm a dad of girls and I still believe if a gold ball comes to cland, then the girls will be the ones to do it.  Very soon, the road to Murfreesboro will run through Oneida and roan mountain.  I'm sure I'm going to meet crow in person 

4 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Every now and then deputy, dogtruth, fan88 will chip in.  For cland, it's just me and appvol.  A lot of people have come and gone through the years but ole king has stuck around.  In all honesty, I'm chomping at the bit for girls basketball season.  I'm a dad of girls and I still believe if a gold ball comes to cland, then the girls will be the ones to do it.  Very soon, the road to Murfreesboro will run through Oneida and roan mountain.  I'm sure I'm going to meet crow in person 

You'll like Ole Crow, met him MANY times over the years, fine man.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There's not much to say because of the mutual respect both programs have for one another. I'll say this you can throw out the records. This is and always will be a pride game. You better be ready for an all-out war with your chin straps buckled on tight in this one. Good thing is once the dust settles both teams will shake each other's hands and would go to battle with one another if need be. This is what high school football is all about. 

28 minutes ago, dogtruth said:

There's not much to say because of the mutual respect both programs have for one another. I'll say this you can throw out the records. This is and always will be a pride game. You better be ready for an all-out war with your chin straps buckled on tight in this one. Good thing is once the dust settles both teams will shake each other's hands and would go to battle with one another if need be. This is what high school football is all about. 

Make no mistake we're neighbors and friends in the real world but Hampton and Cloudland do not like each other when it's game time.  We had a tremendous run last year.  If you look back at our schedule last year, you'll see 9 blowout wins and a 33-0 loss to the dogs.  That's like having a clean whitey tighty with a brown streak down the middle.  :roflol:

5 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Make no mistake we're neighbors and friends in the real world but Hampton and Cloudland do not like each other when it's game time.  We had a tremendous run last year.  If you look back at our schedule last year, you'll see 9 blowout wins and a 33-0 loss to the dogs.  That's like having a clean whitey tighty with a brown streak down the middle.  :roflol:

Shoot mine is about brothers with some of the Cloudand kids, That don't mean squat Friday night. Saturday morning it should be back to normal. Both always wants this game in a bad way.