Cloudland comes to Hampton

Dawgfan88

1 hour ago, nicolemckinney said:

#12 is not a QB but when you are a player you play where your coach puts you and when you are on the whole other side of the field and chases kids down I say that is pretty good and playing with 2 shin splints and a busted knee I say he's doing pretty dang good and you are more then welcome to come to practice and get them more motivated, these young men give it all they got and are asked to play positions that they have NEVER played. So before you bad mouth any kid come and try and help them.

Any 1A  team in the state would love to have him. He is and never has been a rah rah kinda kid, He does his job and goes back to the huddle, a lot of kids should take notes, thats the way you should play this game. Jerry Lunsford.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, pujo said:

Any 1A  team in the state would love to have him. He is and never has been a rah rah kinda kid, He does his job and goes back to the huddle, a lot of kids should take notes, thats the way you should play this game. Jerry Lunsford.

Agree on all points. Kid took a beating and was hurt but continued to play like a man 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

I do! But not having a kid playing makes it difficult. Anything negative will be taken personally or as if I'm comparing. So I just keep quiet, well, for the most part Lol

Shoot I need help, That lone Ranger business is for the birds. Our negatives  for the most part the other night was mainly penalties, missed some blocks and a few didn't give it their best effort, need to get that stuff fixed to be a good team come playoff time.  We were lights out on Defense nearly the whole game.