South Pittsburg vs whitwell (stone man against this Stephenson man)

Roy Dillard

2 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

I got out my 2014 Murphy Fair book and I garuntee I highlighted any boys that could play in the sec.  Their is not one boy that was on that Moore mans team that year that could play in the sec.  This pryer boy was not even on the front cover of Murphys book.  You think im joking but im not.

Roy, if that Moore man had had some boys that could play in the sec he wouldn't have had to take their hamburgers away from them. 

3 hours ago, KyMCM said:

It’s hard to win with players such as Jeff Bennett as the starting db/wr.

2014 easily the worst class to play football in that era of the program.. just as bad as some of the early 2000s teams. 

Kavin was underutilized probably. Not SEC player. 155-160 soaking wet his SR year. That’s not SEC body style even for the smallest guys at that level at WR and DB. Done arguing about it. He was not the player you are saying he was and he would even tell you that.

Edited by CastIronHero

51 minutes ago, Pirate2003 said:

I don’t remember that name either. 

That is because it was one of the worst teams to play. No offense to them. They just were not stacked like 07-2013 or any team after them. 

Any 1-A team in the east with an SEC caliber player or high level D1 player doesn’t get put out by basin in the second round. 

Edited by CastIronHero