White co vs mt. Juliet

90warrior

This will be an interesting game. Can mt. Juliet slow down malaki dowell? Can wc pull off the upset? We shall see. If the wc team shows up that beat station camp wc will win. Mt. Juliet will be favored in my eyes and should win. The winner of this game will be first place in the region. I just hope wc can keep it close. Go warriors!

2 hours ago, 13sports said:

MJ, it would definitely be an upset if White Co beat y'all.  I hope they can because I like to see the underdog do well.  But I don't see it happening.  MJ by 10+.  Something like 38-28

4-0 against 2-1 is not an upset. Forget tradition, they have a whole county to pick talent from. I don’t want to hear excuses. Essentially the way everyone is talking, they’re trying to take the potential “shine” Mj could get from winning this game. People are chalking this up as a “should win” game for MJ…. They couldn’t be more wrong. We are the underdog.

if MJ can slow down THE NATIONS LEADING RUSHER Malaki Dowell, according to a great source M@xpreps…. People will maybe stop drinking the haterade and open their eyes a bit on MJ. 

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

18 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

4-0 against 2-1 is not an upset. Forget tradition, they have a whole county to pick talent from. I don’t want to hear excuses. Essentially the way everyone is talking, they’re trying to take the potential “shine” Mj could get from winning this game. People are chalking this up as a “should win” game for MJ…. They couldn’t be more wrong. We are the underdog.

if MJ can slow down THE NATIONS LEADING RUSHER Malaki Dowell, according to a great source M@xpreps…. People will maybe stop drinking the haterade and open their eyes a bit on MJ. 

Lol

3 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Sometimes I read your posts and wonder if your condition is diagnosed or undiagnosed 

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, lcl4life said:

MJ if all your weapons are back ya all got like what 6-7 D1 dudes?

Yeah let’s get back on topic here, looks like we will probably be out our starting QB and LB again, both D1 guys. We have 4 guys with current offers , we start a lot of juniors and sophomores. Our main rb who is doing all the scoring is a sophomore, most of our defense are soph/juniors. 

I think we have the potential to shine on offense big and experienced Oline, 3 quick/ big frame running backs that can run efficiently, and sophomore Qb who is 6’5, big arm and most definitely going to get some major D1 offers soon. And several athletes that can catch the ball. Honestly the offense has probably worked out better with our 2nd string an in there. Throneberry the Qb who is injured is also a great athlete. Can play pretty much any position on the field. We definitely need him back.

if MJ plays a complete game, fewer turnovers/flags. They’ll be hard to beat. If they come out flat, who knows. We do seem to be improved on the defensive side of the ball.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS