Westmoreland travels to the creek bank!

Mr. Postman1

13 hours ago, DealLawyer said:

Hate to hear that.  Crumbling quickly. Blake needs to get control of this thing.  

Alot of former players are coming out against the staff and program.  Kids they touted as scholarship kids, are saying what everyone already knew.  This team has been falling down a hill since Waggoner left.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ghostofthepast2021 said:

Alot of former players are coming out against the staff and program.  Kids they touted as scholarship kids, are saying what everyone already knew.  This team has been falling down a hill since Waggoner left.

bit of a reach there ghost, Blake was decent for a few years...... but now it is as if he has just given up on the coaching. You are more than likely not going to hire a decent coach until Clint is gone. No one wants to work for him. There are several people live within 10 minutes to TCHS but drive an hour to teach at different schools. More problems in that town other than just the HC

11 hours ago, ghostofthepast2021 said:

Sounds like to me alot of former players and some old staff like to bash on the program but offer no help at all too improve it. It's easy to talk from the outside looking in. But then again I'm sure you already know that big dog.

14 minutes ago, NameNotImportant said:

Sounds like to me alot of former players and some old staff like to bash on the program but offer no help at all too improve it. It's easy to talk from the outside looking in. But then again I'm sure you already know that big dog.

The former players that matter aren’t running  to Facebook to bash. They are down coaching our youth football squads. Dillehay, Dunn, d Harper, Vetetoe, McGowan all are donating time and investing. RTD won’t happen until a winning work ethic returns to all levels on TC football along with some speed on the field. 

ghost of the future sees all. 

• Like 1

On 9/12/2022 at 5:37 PM, biggest said:

Westy doesn’t use #7 enough 

I seen Westmoreland and Smith play last week.  #19 for Westmoreland gets after it.  He probably is only about 5'6 and weighs 130 or 140.  He's their nose guard.  He also runs the ball for them.  The kid can play.  Goes back to the saying, "It's not always the size of the dog in the fight, but more about the fight that is in the dog!"  That kid really impressed me how he is so small, but plays like a giant.  

13 hours ago, ghostofthepast2021 said:

I'm not sure what Blake or Clint has done to you personally, but you may want to seek help and maybe see a Therapist.  The way I look at it is this, Blake isn't stealing gas and you can understand him when he speaks, so what's the problem?  I'll just leave that on there!!! 

• Like 2