Westmoreland travels to the creek bank!

Mr. Postman1

1 hour ago, NameNotImportant said:

Sounds like to me alot of former players and some old staff like to bash on the program but offer no help at all too improve it. It's easy to talk from the outside looking in. But then again I'm sure you already know that big dog.

Thats a Lie! I know for a fact Vetetoe has applied for a job 3 times in the lst 5 years and cant even get an interview. The last two seasons hes tried to come back as the O.C and has been lied to by blake both times. Fact of the matter is that they are afraid that the last name satterfield may get out done if someone legit would get the job. Creasy would still be at TC if that wasnt the case! Feathers need to be ruffled in TC. Community, Coaches, Players and all that are involved should be ashamed. Blake doesnt put the work in needed, community doesnt support it like it used too, and players dont take pride in it like the old ones did. We need someone that will fire the community up and get back to the Most disciplined, hardest working, best conditioned team in the state. They need to take that down in the locker room until they really want to be about it,.wish them the best but its heart breaking to watch. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ghostofthefuture70 said:

The former players that matter aren’t running  to Facebook to bash. They are down coaching our youth football squads. Dillehay, Dunn, d Harper, Vetetoe, McGowan all are donating time and investing. RTD won’t happen until a winning work ethic returns to all levels on TC football along with some speed on the field. 

ghost of the future sees all. 

Who are you? Finally, a ghost speaks the truth. The youth program will restore the tradition and dominance of TC football its just a matter of time. Everyone just needs to be patient. 

15 minutes ago, theGOODtheBADtheUGLY said:

Thats a Lie! I know for a fact Vetetoe has applied for a job 3 times in the lst 5 years and cant even get an interview. The last two seasons hes tried to come back as the O.C and has been lied to by blake both times. Fact of the matter is that they are afraid that the last name satterfield may get out done if someone legit would get the job. Creasy would still be at TC if that wasnt the case! Feathers need to be ruffled in TC. Community, Coaches, Players and all that are involved should be ashamed. Blake doesnt put the work in needed, community doesnt support it like it used too, and players dont take pride in it like the old ones did. We need someone that will fire the community up and get back to the Most disciplined, hardest working, best conditioned team in the state. They need to take that down in the locker room until they really want to be about it,.wish them the best but its heart breaking to watch. 

If Blake runs the kids like he doing now and looks at the result they quit. The parents are helicopter parents and would make their kids walk off the field. A kid quit. He was asked to work through an injury because he was needed. This is a different type of kid now these aren't the kids from the past that can take tough coaching. Everything is taken personally by the parents and kids. TC numbers are so low I will be surprised if they don't have to forfeit games for the great season due to not having enough players to when playing a game. They are dropping like files right now 3 kids quit this week. TC doesn't even have enough kids to have a scout team down to 19 kids on the team. 

1 hour ago, DansbyGilmore said:

I seen Westmoreland and Smith play last week.  #19 for Westmoreland gets after it.  He probably is only about 5'6 and weighs 130 or 140.  He's their nose guard.  He also runs the ball for them.  The kid can play.  Goes back to the saying, "It's not always the size of the dog in the fight, but more about the fight that is in the dog!"  That kid really impressed me how he is so small, but plays like a giant.  

You right about that!!! He's a dawg, both sides of the ball! IMO the best back we have besides Kam!

1 hour ago, theGOODtheBADtheUGLY said:

Coach Vetetoe got an interview one year, on a Skype or zoom, whatever you young pups call them. I do believe he will be back in the purple and gold soon. Been around program since 70’s. Sad state right now but so were 80’s. Change is coming and the RTD will begin. December 2024. 

ghost of the future sees all. 

2 hours ago, RTD said:

If Blake runs the kids like he doing now and looks at the result they quit. The parents are helicopter parents and would make their kids walk off the field. A kid quit. He was asked to work through an injury because he was needed. This is a different type of kid now these aren't the kids from the past that can take tough coaching. Everything is taken personally by the parents and kids. TC numbers are so low I will be surprised if they don't have to forfeit games for the great season due to not having enough players to when playing a game. They are dropping like files right now 3 kids quit this week. TC doesn't even have enough kids to have a scout team down to 19 kids on the team. 

your right.. doing now. Its week 5! He did Burma road last week for the first time all year and they like to have died. why do it week 4 if you aint done it in the summer. I've not heard a single person say a positive about Blake, not coaches that has coached with him, and players that's played for him. Also last week Monday was labor day.. no labor was put in. Tuesday was a walk through in street clothes? And we wonder why its bad?? Thats was last week vs Macon on homecoming week. 

3 hours ago, theGOODtheBADtheUGLY said:

He’s getting warmer to the truth…

38 minutes ago, theGOODtheBADtheUGLY said:

your right.. doing now. Its week 5! He did Burma road last week for the first time all year and they like to have died. why do it week 4 if you aint done it in the summer. I've not heard a single person say a positive about Blake, not coaches that has coached with him, and players that's played for him. Also last week Monday was labor day.. no labor was put in. Tuesday was a walk through in street clothes? And we wonder why its bad?? Thats was last week vs Macon on homecoming week. 

Take it for what it is worth, most teams take on the work ethic and attitude of their coaches and are only as strong as their leader 

5 hours ago, NameNotImportant said:

Sounds like to me alot of former players and some old staff like to bash on the program but offer no help at all too improve it. It's easy to talk from the outside looking in. But then again I'm sure you already know that big dog.

This statement makes ZERO sense pal. Just because people can see a program plummeting does not mean they are the savior. It simply means they want someone that can better the program. Lets say you disagree with fuel prices as most americans do, are you offering help to make those prices lower? "It's easy to talk from the outside looking in. But again I'm sure you already know that big dog" 

6 hours ago, RTD said:

Who are you? Finally, a ghost speaks the truth. The youth program will restore the tradition and dominance of TC football its just a matter of time. Everyone just needs to be patient. 

So the ford kid, who was a scholarship athlete from TC, saying the program has gone down hill and is being mismanaged, and they are mistreating kids, isn't an important athlete of the past 5 years.  Really?  Really?  You sure?

7 hours ago, DansbyGilmore said:

I'm not sure what Blake or Clint has done to you personally, but you may want to seek help and maybe see a Therapist.  The way I look at it is this, Blake isn't stealing gas and you can understand him when he speaks, so what's the problem?  I'll just leave that on there!!! 

You got kids at Cumberland and Lindsay Wilson RN on social media talking about how little your coach works, and how he doesn't care, and how the program is slipping.  You know the kids... But sure.. I got a vendetta.