Waverly at White House

BDP2003

On 9/14/2022 at 2:43 PM, Trollin said:

True, but without them 3 it wouldn’t have even been a ball game. White House flat out made the plays and we didn’t. 

You’re talking about those guys but what about the guys who Waverly had on the field last year?  Jacob Dooley, Emerick Houston, Ethan McCann, Kade Anderson, Ryan Edwards. 

Those guys were difference making ball players.  White House wasn’t the only team in the region that lost players from their 2021 team.  

2 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

You’re talking about those guys but what about the guys who Waverly had on the field last year?  Jacob Dooley, Emerick Houston, Ethan McCann, Kade Anderson, Ryan Edwards. 

Those guys were difference making ball players.  White House wasn’t the only team in the region that lost players from their 2021 team.  

Ayden Brooks is another player who was an all region performer for Waverly last year.

42 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

Yeah I was wondering why he was acting like we were the only team that lost guys.  

13 hours ago, WDE7227391 said:

@Trollin is easily the worst poster on this board. Always talking up how waverly will easily beat any team they play. Then come up with every excuse in the book when they dont.

Yup. I’m a homer. Of course I’m going to support my team. If that makes me the worst poster on this board then so be it. If not for me talking this thread would be boring and you tools wouldn’t have anything to be punks about. Hate all you want. Waverly consistently has been a great team for the past 8 years. 3 semifinal appearances in a 5 year span. Yea you can say it was 2A but it took y’all dropping to 3A to even be relevant. So keep hating. 

12 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

True. But Blackburn was a different level. Special type of player. Difference maker. Game changer. He single handedly made White House what they were. Without him they would be average. Just my opinion.