Whites creek @ H2O

TigerDaddy

Checking back over the records Watertown has had 1 losing season over the last 11 years and over the last 4/5 seasons has pissed away more changes and opportunities than a cat with 9 lives. Then for some reason they come up with a brilliant idea to change offensive schemes a sorry offense that has scored 38 points in 4 games. The thing that really has my soup stirring is naming Cody Evan’s the OC. What has he done? besides beat the kids down?  Guys sit back and watch this is only gonna get worse.  Whites Creek might pull this off and if they do the whole staff should be fired. 

45 minutes ago, Tigerdaddyfresh said:

Checking back over the records Watertown has had 1 losing season over the last 11 years and over the last 4/5 seasons has pissed away more changes and opportunities than a cat with 9 lives. Then for some reason they come up with a brilliant idea to change offensive schemes a sorry offense that has scored 38 points in 4 games. The thing that really has my soup stirring is naming Cody Evan’s the OC. What has he done? besides beat the kids down?  Guys sit back and watch this is only gonna get worse.  Whites Creek might pull this off and if they do the whole staff should be fired. 

Since you are the Bear Bryant of CoachT what would you do with this Watertown team? What would you change on Offense and Defense? I have only seen WHS play once this year in their opener, but I could see from the start they did not have the players that they have had. Is that the coaches fault? Also, your football IQ really shows every time you mention the offense because I am pretty sure WHS is running the same offense from last year. Which I am assuming you had no problem with last year considering they won the region and made it to the quarterfinal game again. So please share some more of your "football knowledge" with us on this board. #Huggins2024 #Huggins4President

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MartyHuggins said:

Since you are the Bear Bryant of CoachT what would you do with this Watertown team? What would you change on Offense and Defense? I have only seen WHS play once this year in their opener, but I could see from the start they did not have the players that they have had. Is that the coaches fault? Also, your football IQ really shows every time you mention the offense because I am pretty sure WHS is running the same offense from last year. Which I am assuming you had no problem with last year considering they won the region and made it to the quarterfinal game again. So please share some more of your "football knowledge" with us on this board. #Huggins2024 #Huggins4President

It was not the same offense as last year it was version of it and to be honest with you BRAYDEN COUSINO HATED IT! This will be my last post i’m getting off of here. I just hate it for the kids. Not one coach has said I have to do a better job...... NOPE they blame it on the kids.  

9 minutes ago, Tigerdaddyfresh said:

It was not the same offense as last year it was version of it and to be honest with you BRAYDEN COUSINO HATED IT! This will be my last post i’m getting off of here. I just hate it for the kids. Not one coach has said I have to do a better job...... NOPE they blame it on the kids.  

Have times changed so much the kids dictate what the coaches do on offense and defense? When I played whatever the coaches said we did. Didn't go home and talk about it to our families. If we did our parents backed the coaches. Shows how soft the world is and parents are? You really think coaches do stuff to put the kids in a bad situation? Who cares the Brayden Cousino hated the offense. It was his job to run the offense to the best of his ability and he didn't. He was better as a sophomore than any other year. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Tigerdaddyfresh said:

I'm sure you will come back and start posting again once WHS starts winning again? Or do you sit and wait for them to lose, so you can use your sub-par football IQ to tell other people how bad people are at football. You my friend, are what we use to call back in my day at Gallatin, a frontrunner. #Huggins2024

27 minutes ago, kingofthenorth said:

Have times changed so much the kids dictate what the coaches do on offense and defense? When I played whatever the coaches said we did. Didn't go home and talk about it to our families. If we did our parents backed the coaches. Shows how soft the world is and parents are? You really think coaches do stuff to put the kids in a bad situation? Who cares the Brayden Cousino hated the offense. It was his job to run the offense to the best of his ability and he didn't. He was better as a sophomore than any other year. 

it was a terrible idea to do that to a kid his Senior year  IMO . you stick with what has won you games.. not do in game try_outs 

20 minutes ago, MartyHuggins said:

I'm sure you will come back and start posting again once WHS starts winning again? Or do you sit and wait for them to lose, so you can use your sub-par football IQ to tell other people how bad people are at football. You my friend, are what we use to call back in my day at Gallatin, a frontrunner. #Huggins2024

wake up sir!

30 minutes ago, kingofthenorth said:

And also develop your players from 9th to 12th grade  ( that's on your QB coach) 

32 minutes ago, kingofthenorth said:

I agree with you king