Gordonsville @ Lakeway Christian

croz6110

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, croz6110 said:

This is a new opponent for us, and honestly, I know nothing about them. So, maybe some East Tennessee folks can clue me in.

They seemed to be much improved from last year, and they look like they have some really good athletes at the skill positions.

I would say they are close to a Coalfield type team.Not great but not bad.They handled a not so good Midway team 48-7 .That's just about all I can say about them.Im gonna say they will give you a game but if you are better than last year you should win by a couple.

5 minutes ago, Enthusiast said:

What has been the storyline for the game, so far, Croz?

Both defenses need to step up. 

LCA has been getting chunk plays from Jackson. He's a stud. However, Gville has made them punt twice and turned it over on downs once. LCA has also been penalized for about 60 yards.

Gville has had success running the ball, more inside the tackles than outside. We've also hit a few pass plays, but we haven't had much time to throw, as we're having a hard time blocking Lawson, #9. We've punted once.

1 minute ago, croz6110 said:

Both defenses need to step up. 

LCA has been getting chunk plays from Jackson. He's a stud. However, Gville has made them punt twice and turned it over on downs once. LCA has also been penalized for about 60 yards.

Gville has had success running the ball, more inside the tackles than outside. We've also hit a few pass plays, but we haven't had much time to throw, as we're having a hard time blocking Lawson, #9. We've punted once.

Thanks for the update!