2022 Arby's Classic

TribalEmpire

First session today has had some good matchups. Trinity played with West a little more than I thought they would. Pace and St Francis was good. MRA has kind of been sleep walking to their 8 point lead over Greeneville at half. No disrespect to the devils, though. MRA doesn’t step up and Greeneville gets hot it could cause them some issues. 

1 hour ago, EHSTrack06 said:

Can anyone explain to me how TN high with 2 losses gets another game? Tabernacle got cheated. They never should have had to play a team with 2 losses in a double elimination tournament

Loser of game 12 (top of the bracket on the loser side) always goes to the consolation with the winner of game 7. Don’t know how they decided that, but that’s how they set it up. 

On 12/28/2022 at 4:47 PM, TribalEmpire said:

Gate City and Twin Springs are two of the better teams in SWVA. Problem is SWVA teams can't compete on this stage playing teams like Rye Cove and John Battle every week. 

Late to the party, but that's an understatement. That Twin Springs team that made it through SW VA all the to the semi finals last year, I saw them get completely outclassed by a terrible Cloudland team midway through the season. 

5 hours ago, crazzyness said:

Late to the party, but that's an understatement. That Twin Springs team that made it through SW VA all the to the semi finals last year, I saw them get completely outclassed by a terrible Cloudland team midway through the season. 

Yeah, Twin Springs and Gate City will be fine playing teams in far SWVA, but they can't play with even Northeast Tennessee teams for the most part.  Daniel Boone beat Gate City pretty bad the other night on Gate City's home floor.