Tornado82

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UC PF and PA through 5 games

PF 248

PA 63

Starting Defense only allowed 38 PA. The rest was allowed during clean up duty.

Ripley PF and PA through 5 games

PF 94

PA 95

With those stats let’s go Tornadoes put your foot down on the gas and add big numbers to those PF. Defense continue hitting them in the mouth and keep those PA down.

2 hours ago, mrbigster said:

Union City by 40 or 50.Riley has only beaten teams with losing records.Northside 8 to 0 who lost to Obion Central  Central 24-0.And think Southside who lost to Trenton by a larger score than to Ripley.Union City with running clock.

Thanks for the confidence you show in our team. I hope we can put out another great performance like your predict. We are not overlooking them nor any other of our future opponents. Still have many doubters which our kids love. Not only are we looking to make Statement win but looking to make Statement Season.

That’s what I hope for but as I have said many times, our kids play and prepare for 1 Friday night at a time. They know the season goal but they also understand that they must mentally prepare for each weeks goal to be able to reach that season goal. They will be prepared. The defense will be ready to hit them hard and shut down the run and the DB’s have adjusted and will cover well. The Offense has depth at every position and is able to swap out to give rest for the ones that need it. This offense will get their yards and touchdowns. Hunker down Ripley y’all are heading straight toward a bulldozing Tornado. See y’all Friday night at Tornado Alley