Greeneville at Dobyns-Bennett

TribalEmpire

3 minutes ago, TribalEmpire said:

What a call. Got to say I agree with it though. Not sure we win this in OT. Good job Devils on the win. 

I agree with the call to go for two. They almost made it work. DB probably lost this one in the first half by not closing the deal (4 times). Greeneville is a top tear team so no shame in losing by one. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, maroonandgrey said:

I don’t question the 2 point conversion. I question the 8 plays from the 1 yard line that got them to the point of having to go for 2 at the end. Terrible calls.  He coached the whole game. 

That is true. Hopefully he learned from it. The play calling was much better in the second half, so he did make a correction.  Thats better than that last guy that was head coach, Graham Cracker or whatever his name was.  On a side note, DB, two penalties for 20 yards. Can anybody remember a game where DB had only Two penalties? I'm talking about a whole game and not just the first three minutes. 

31 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

That is true. Hopefully he learned from it. The play calling was much better in the second half, so he did make a correction.  Thats better than that last guy that was head coach, Graham Cracker or whatever his name was.  On a side note, DB, two penalties for 20 yards. Can anybody remember a game where DB had only Two penalties? I'm talking about a whole game and not just the first three minutes. 

Might be a good time to go buy a lottery ticket.    Sounds like this was as good a game as you could ask for, too bad someone has to lose, could have gone either way

26 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Wow. Short memory huh?  I don’t recall 3 trips to the Final 4, one of them 13-0 when we arrived, since he left.  I pull for the Tribe every Friday night, but much better teams than Greenville are down the road.