Week 6 Springfield (5-0) vs Rossview (2-3)

brian2000

32 minutes ago, ilovethegame said:

@THFC731_615 on twitter predicts...

Rossview 28 - Springfield 27

Macon County 28 - Portland 42

lol who TF is this guy????!

THFC clearly hasn’t been keeping up with Springfield football. Gotta be a Rossview fanboy. His behind must hurt from pulling those number out of his… um……. Back door. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, RollRed said:

THFC clearly hasn’t been keeping up with Springfield football. Gotta be a Rossview fanboy. His behind must hurt from pulling those number out of his… um……. Back door. 

Worst part of it all is that he looks at guys film and says he sends it out to colleges..... I hope no college program is taking advice from this guy. 

Most likely never played a down of ball.

2 hours ago, ilovethegame said:

@THFC731_615 on twitter predicts...

Rossview 28 - Springfield 27

Macon County 28 - Portland 42

lol who TF is this guy????!

The reason he gave........facepalm. Now the game is only played on the field but Rossview same athletes squeaked by Wilson Central and lost by double digits to Clarksville and NE (both have athletes). The Jackets blowed them all out by 25, 34, and 36 pts. He makes 0 sense but to each their own.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, LEON said:

He is a Springfield hater first of all and Portland fan mostly because they put bread on his table so he can spend most of his time on social media instead of doing his on job. I could be wrong, I don’t do twitter but sounds like the little guy that got exposed on here last year.

Leon 

is @THFC731_615 the  Portland Middle School girls basketball coach?

2 hours ago, brian2000 said:

@THFC731_615

52 minutes ago, LEON said:

He is a Springfield hater first of all and Portland fan mostly because they put bread on his table so he can spend most of his time on social media instead of doing his on job. I could be wrong, I don’t do twitter but sounds like the little guy that got exposed on here last year.

Please tell me someone can msg him Friday night on twitter with a “that didn’t age well”:roflolk:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, JacketLover said:

From reading his stuff on Twitter it appears he’s a local Clarksville guy

3 hours ago, RollRed said:

Oooooooh, we’ll then….. bless his heart. Lol. The only time Clarksville gets win is when they play each other:thumb:

3 hours ago, Kevin38 said:

That is pretty much it too...

Well that explains EVERYTHING if he is from Clarksville 

7FD93C5D-17B9-408E-B16B-942AB9AEF771.thumb.jpeg.9a8493c2b2e4c3cb1015831bac208e20.jpegGame day.  Let’s do this.  No injuries and play disciplined football tonight. Clarksville Rossville is a practice scrimmage for the upcoming big boy football.  Continue to refine the offense and strengthen the defense GO JACKETS @ilovethegame
@brian2000 @JacketLover @LEON @DbCooper @Poundtherock23 @Kevin38

Edited by TheCommissioner
  • Like 4