Marion vs Forrest

GeneralForrest

32 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

Why are Marion fans so humorless. He was obviously joking. You respond with a 40 paragraph speech. Hit the geritol dude. 

Maybe you need to change your name to Napoleon. You make a post complaining people are making one word post and then you get butthurt when somebody makes an actual detailed post. 

You must be the life of the party at Forrest. Take a chill pill partner. It's not that serious. Just a board for discussion, no need to get worked up. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, LethalAttack said:

Really wouldn't shock me to see yall at somepoint make a run. It would be hard to screw it up but the way tyner looked and has looked it's going to be a HUGE task regardless. I'd say this tyner team this year is probably as good 2A east has saw in quiet some time? Thoughts compared to the 3 year run yall made how would ya stack up?

My opinion may not mean much but those Marion teams had outstanding defenses.  Tyner on offense only scored 27 on offense against us.  They also had 2 pick sixes.  Those Marion squads would beat this year's Tyner team by a couple of scores.  The difference would be dicipline.  The qb for Tyner would also see tremendous pressure and he is inaccurate when that happens.

17 hours ago, oldfaithful said:

Don't think he meant for you to. Pretty sure it was said as a "we know how you feel this year" type of statement. 

Thanks, Mr. Literal. I and everyone else who read the post knows exactly what he meant and my reply was in line with it. If need I can link what LOL means from the internet, pops. Thanks for following the thread and contributing nothing all week. 

2 hours ago, oldfaithful said:

Maybe you need to change your name to Napoleon. You make a post complaining people are making one word post and then you get butthurt when somebody makes an actual detailed post. 

You must be the life of the party at Forrest. Take a chill pill partner. It's not that serious. Just a board for discussion, no need to get worked up. 

your post was stupid

On 9/26/2022 at 10:19 AM, LethalAttack said:

Really wouldn't shock me to see yall at somepoint make a run. It would be hard to screw it up but the way tyner looked and has looked it's going to be a HUGE task regardless. I'd say this tyner team this year is probably as good 2A east has saw in quiet some time? Thoughts compared to the 3 year run yall made how would ya stack up?

I don't see this team making it past 2nd round. Maybe not even 1st. Tyner is a lock for the East I believe unless they have one of Tyner moments they usually have in the playoffs. Tyner is good but not at the level MC was on that run for 3 yrs. The defense would shut them down I believe and the 2015 team would beat them by 3 or more TDs. Whe. You have over 20+ seniors it helps. This group will be there next year and the year after. 

Edited by CoyDillard

2 hours ago, CoyDillard said:

I don't see this team making it past 2nd round. Maybe not even 1st. Tyner is a lock for the East I believe unless they have one of Tyner moments they usually have in the playoffs. Tyner is good but not at the level MC was on that run for 3 yrs. The defense would shut them down I believe and the 2015 team would beat them by 3 or more TDs. Whe. You have over 20+ seniors it helps. This group will be there next year and the year after. 

The 2015 team with walters or 2014 team with zeman. Which u think was better to beat tyner

On 10/1/2022 at 10:35 AM, Classicwarrior83 said:

The 2015 team with walters or 2014 team with zeman. Which u think was better to beat tyner

2015. Walt was a once in a generation talent. Kid was absolutely an incredible athlete. He could score 5 or 6 TDs, throw a no hitter and hang 40 on you on the court. He could do it all very well. I believe he graduated from Memphis on a baseball scholarship this spring.

Taking nothing away from Zeman. He could take over a game on offense or defense. Walt just had more talent around him.

Edited by CoyDillard

5 hours ago, CoyDillard said:

2015. Walt was a once in a generation talent. Kid was absolutely an incredible athlete. He could score 5 or 6 TDs, throw a no hitter and hang 40 on you on the court. He could do it all very well. I believe he graduated from Memphis on a baseball scholarship this spring.

Taking nothing away from Zeman. He could take over a game on offense or defense. Walt just had more talent around him.

Agree 100 percent