Trenton Peabody @ Dyersburg

PeabodyPride

12 hours ago, Dash said:

Agree Trojan. Last year was the matchup everyone wanted to see. I think Peabody wins easily.

As having attended every Dyersburg game and scrimmage, home and away, and having rewatched almost every Peabody game on YouTube, I’d say this is a very hot take. Dyersburg has a plethora of injuries at key positions, but has more speed than Peabody has been facing, with the exception of Milan. Don’t let our scrimmage with Milan skew your perception either. We had a dozen or so guys held out from that scrimmage that could’ve played but were a little banged up. Had Milan played as aggressively against Peabody as they did against us, that margin would have been much greater in my opinion. We’re young and we’ll have quite a few sophomores and freshmen playing, but I still see Dyersburg winning this game. Our Oline has 1 returning starter from last year and lost 2 starters before the season started, but they’re finally making it through a series or two without a fumbled snap. Had 11 fumbles against Dyer county and 6 or more every game, until last week. Gonna be a good game and I hope Peabody and their fans show up with a great atmosphere. I have a feeling that Tennesseeannouncer will put on a show!

6 hours ago, TrojanLC said:

As having attended every Dyersburg game and scrimmage, home and away, and having rewatched almost every Peabody game on YouTube, I’d say this is a very hot take. Dyersburg has a plethora of injuries at key positions, but has more speed than Peabody has been facing, with the exception of Milan. Don’t let our scrimmage with Milan skew your perception either. We had a dozen or so guys held out from that scrimmage that could’ve played but were a little banged up. Had Milan played as aggressively against Peabody as they did against us, that margin would have been much greater in my opinion. We’re young and we’ll have quite a few sophomores and freshmen playing, but I still see Dyersburg winning this game. Our Oline has 1 returning starter from last year and lost 2 starters before the season started, but they’re finally making it through a series or two without a fumbled snap. Had 11 fumbles against Dyer county and 6 or more every game, until last week. Gonna be a good game and I hope Peabody and their fans show up with a great atmosphere. I have a feeling that Tennesseeannouncer will put on a show!

I guess you noticed by watching all the games that we are banged up too. We haven’t had the whole team on the field yet. We didn’t have a qb the whole second half against Milan. Our middle linebacker and rb was playing qb 

6 hours ago, TrojanLC said:

Dyersburg In no way has more speed than Milan nor LC